Vista

ianbailey981

• 3 weeks later...

I have brought a new computer with vista on it. some one told me that nascar heat/ addons could work on it, but it will not install. can anyone help

:2: ian

my mate has just had the same problem, he downloaded the heat games and patches, it installs into the pc ok but when you click on the logo the pc crashes. CAN ANYBODY PLEASE HELP !!

try right click mouse on logo,select properties at bottom of list , then select compatibilty, change it to windows 2000. if they dont work try one of ther others in the list.

may be the problem. let us know :thumbs_up:

Edited by swerve

try right click mouse on logo,select properties at bottom of list , then select compatibilty, change it to windows 2000. if they dont work try one of ther others in the list.

may be the problem. let us know :thumbs_up:

ill try that, but i remember as you clicked the logo a pop up appeared saying something like.... CANNOT RUN WITH WINDOWS 2000 or something like that !!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..