good cars to race and gd setups

i always race stupid cars like a limo for wrecking and ive always thought to race proper now well sometimes and just need a new start over by actually competiting now hard against gd racers and just would like some gd cars and setups thanks

well heres a list as far as i can remember:

mk2 saloon - won nothing in 1

mk1 coupe - 2nd bws world

mk1 saloon - just nice

ds420h- 3 race wins

xj6c - 3 race wins and fircracker final

xj6 - won my first ever race in one

xj40 - won every race that meeting

lada - 3/4 wins

cba 2 type any more

cheers

i always race stupid cars like a limo for wrecking and ive always thought to race proper now well sometimes and just need a new start over by actually competiting now hard against gd racers and just would like some gd cars and setups thanks

Grannies are the obvious choice. Ranny dumped a load of setups on the banger forum ages ago, i'll bump it up for you, allsorts of stuff in there. I'll post my setup folder if i remember although its not worth much :banghead2: The mk3 granny is cool and the mazda929 handles well too, and isn't too common atm

xTx

Edited by xTx

• 2 years later...
Guest Sprouts143

Anychance of Reposting that Download as i had those setups before and they were a great help and I lost em when my laptop was killed by my sis lol

Now im on my Pc and want to get them again

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..