Buy your own football club

Fozz155

Anyone into football manager games? then if so read on.

This isn`t a game though,its for real,for £35 you can become a member like me and 50.000 others.

the link is http://www.myfootballclub.co.uk/ are looking for 50.000 to join up and with the money will buy a small club.

Once we buy a club WE vote on EVERYTHING from picking the team to buying and selling players,its only £35(no fee at this point as there is 32.000 registered but filling up fast as the guy was on bbc radio)you can buy a football manager game for your pc for £35 but gets boring after a while,but this won`t.

Any questions needing answered is on the FAQ on the site above,if you see yourself as the next Ferguson or Mourinho then the more the better.

cheers

Fozz

Anyone into football manager games? then if so read on.

This isn`t a game though,its for real,for £35 you can become a member like me and 50.000 others.

the link is http://www.myfootballclub.co.uk/ are looking for 50.000 to join up and with the money will buy a small club.

Once we buy a club WE vote on EVERYTHING from picking the team to buying and selling players,its only £35(no fee at this point as there is 32.000 registered but filling up fast as the guy was on bbc radio)you can buy a football manager game for your pc for £35 but gets boring after a while,but this won`t.

Any questions needing answered is on the FAQ on the site above,if you see yourself as the next Ferguson or Mourinho then the more the better.

cheers

Fozz

Why didnt i think of setting up a website like this :shrug:

£1,000,000 in about a week!! 50,000 members and the bloke will be on a plane iving it up in the sun i bet!

I'm sure you could buy Shireeeeeehhhh for less than £35?

• 5 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..