Hi all HELP

Hi All :042:

After many years dreaming of a brisca stock car game I have come across yours and it looks brill.

Please forgive me because I will be asking for lots of help in the future.

I have had a go at the standard game and I love the brisca legends mainly because theres plenty of cars to race against. I have had a go in expert mode with AL cars on pro and I find it rather difficult, proably my age lol.

I have got the F2 game and would like to know if it is possible to add more cars because theres only 4 and I find it easier than the F1's. I would love to practice for a few weeks and then maybe join the league and play online if I,m any good.

If you can add more cars to the F2 game can someone please post a guide on how to do it :coffee: (will have to be an idiots guide cos I,m not that computer literate).

If someone could also post a guide on making my own car for the league that would be great (find guide on here goes over my head :banghead2: ).

I'm sure I will be asking more questions in the near future.

Thanks in anticipation.

Steve

Hi mate

You can download Brisca Heat F2 (Offline cars) from here

Install the F2 files on that page and you should get at least 30 cars (can't remember exactly how many there are)

Hope this helps :thumbs_up:

Pazza

Hi mate

You can download Brisca Heat F2 (Offline cars) from here

Install the F2 files on that page and you should get at least 30 cars (can't remember exactly how many there are)

Hope this helps :thumbs_up:

Pazza

Thanks a lot Pazza. get some praccy now may join league in a few weeks if I can make a car.

Steve

• 7 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..