For those who buy from overclockers

Guest Trash

Guest Trash

then you will be very much at home over at overclockers.co.uk

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=12

It really beggers belief just how much racism there is over there :shrug:

Thread started by the owner Spie - "Mohammed now 2nd most popular baby's name in UK" - basically a "send them all home" thread, where aparently imegrant women breed 15x faster than whitey :rolleyes:

Woman gets beaten for not wearing a burkha - what a bunch of savages all muslims are apparently

you couldn't make it up, I read a couple of threads and I thought I had gone back in time like "Life on Mars" to the 1970s

There was a famous post by Spie in which he posed the question "Why do Pakistanis smell?"

I know there are a few forum users here that use overclockers, I certainly won't be putting any custom their way.

I've never read the crap on their forum till now and tbh I don't care, I've bought loads of PC parts without any problems and at a good price so I'm happy.

Suppose some of the threads are wrong and not needed but if I get a good deal...I ain't bovvered

I haven't read the linked forum and I'm not racist but what really really bugs me is when forieners (for want of a better word) come to live in our country, then proceed to moan about and try to change our lifestyles, customs, rules, etc. I like the fact that we welcome imigrants but there needs to be limits and they should not try to change our country to suit them. The whole racism issue, such as that on big brother, always gets blown out of all proportion by our media (who have a lot to answer for) it's also very one sided, tbh it bores me, I was always taught 'sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me', call me what you like, I won't even be bovered!

The influx of imigrants is something thats talked about a lot where I live lately as we've had a lot of, mainly Polish people coming here recently, the problem is they are living with around 10 men to a house and working for much less money than those of us with families can afford to, I don't blame the imigrants, the cost of living in this country is way too high.

I'll leave it at that for now, get off my soap box and go join the BNP......not!

I'm interested to hear other peoples views from different parts of the country though.

Guest Trash

There are a lot of Polish in our area Nick, although I don't think they have tried to change the lifestyle, customs etc.

Our shop is in the banking district so to speak and if you go outside its more than likely you will hear a foreign language rather than english being spoken.

Wisbech also has a polish food shop and a russian food shop now, but with all the eastern europeans in the area it is understandable.

I was dubious at first but to be fair to them, most of them make an effort over here and we get a lot of them in the shop buying games and getting phone top up's etc so they do put back in to the local economy.

It's no different or worse than ex-pat British people that move to Florida but choose to live in a gated community that is only for ex-pats or the thousands of British that move to Spain and open up a cafe that sells the traditional spanish breakfasts of Bacon, Sausage, Egg and Beans. Good old Costa Del Dagenham :rolleyes:

We've got loads of Polish where I live in sunny Weston-super-Mare (mind you their better than all the bloody brummies who come here on hols :rofl: )

Went to Mcdonalds drive-thru the other day, placed my order at the first window and it was a foreigner who could hardly speak English, went to the second window and it was another foreigner who could hardly use our currency and then picked up my order at the third window, which was another foreigner who just about mustered up a thank you yah!

Also I heard that most of the bus drivers where I live are Polish too now.

Fair play that the immigrants want to come over here to earn alot more money than they would in their home countries, but what annoys me is when they moan and try to change our way of life.

I do wonder what its going to be like in 20-30 years, I can see there being a far higher percentage of foreigners than British!

There are a lot of Polish in our area Nick, although I don't think they have tried to change the lifestyle, customs etc.

Our shop is in the banking district so to speak and if you go outside its more than likely you will hear a foreign language rather than english being spoken.

Wisbech also has a polish food shop and a russian food shop now, but with all the eastern europeans in the area it is understandable.

I was dubious at first but to be fair to them, most of them make an effort over here and we get a lot of them in the shop buying games and getting phone top up's etc so they do put back in to the local economy.

It's no different or worse than ex-pat British people that move to Florida but choose to live in a gated community that is only for ex-pats or the thousands of British that move to Spain and open up a cafe that sells the traditional spanish breakfasts of Bacon, Sausage, Egg and Beans. Good old Costa Del Dagenham :rolleyes:

Difference being Stu as Nick says a lot of the jobs go to the immigrant workers working for a lot less money than the british. The British that go and live abroad will be financially secure.

Take for example Smedleys/HL Foods in Wisbech. Once was of the best paid jobs in Wisbech, overtime was ALWAYS available and had been like for years and years. Then the gangmasters started offering lower priced foreign workers, the overtime stopped, the jobs were cut. I feel sorry for the people who were relying on their overtime money (it was more or less doubling their salary). My mother in law works there and she is struggling due to no overtime but there are some there worse off.... Been with the factory for 10/15 years and ALWAYS had overtime EVERY week so were living in a style accustomed to that salary (mortgage/car repayments etc etc). Then without warning the overtime stopped due to the gangs of immigrants now employed there. And that is just ONE factory. They are prepared to work for so much less than we can afford to.

The pub across the road from work was (and pretty much still is) a British no go. The police have had running battles with the Polish or Latvians in the street when they were stopping cars outside the pub late at night and attacking ones that werent of their nationality. The police even had to take down a "No British Allowed" sign. Hard to beleive but true!

Housing is another problem, I know of quite a lot of immigrants who have been given houses by the council and are just living off state benefits. Justifiable I suppose if they have had to escape war & violence but they cant all have can they? The rented accomodation at the lower end is full of poles/latvians mass sharing which makes it even harder for British people to afford anywhere to live.

I am not racist but I can understand where people are coming from as certain things take the [b][color=red]FILTERED[/color][/b]. The government should have been a lot stricter years ago and perhaps we wouldnt have been in this situation.

:scared15:

To be honest, it seems that everything has to be "racist", "politically incorrect", "sexist" etc, and therefore "You can't say that". What happened to free speech? I think you should be able to say what you like, and if you end up with 20 foreigners at your edoor with knives because of something you've said, its your own damn fault. There do seem to be alot of East Europeans up here, and I don't really mind immigration, but there are some things to do with it that bug me. I'm sure I heard, last year, that somewhere in England, they were calling their Christmas lights "Winter lights" and Christmas itself the "Winter festival", so as not to get the Muslim community's backs up. It seems like they have to accept us now, rather than the other around, although I don't think Muslims etc worry about crap like this (and rightly so). I think the pendulum has swung too far the other way now. As I've said, I don't mind immigration (as long as its not excessive...I'd be lying if I said that going into the town centre and hardly hearing a Peterhead tongue didn't worry me), as most of those who do come over do so to work, which is okay. I also don't mind if they practice their own religion, their own customs etc, or erect a building for this purpose. What I will say, though is that its fine if they come here, get a job etc, but as soon as the misbehave, they should be sent back. The standard response is "Oh he/she will be persecuted in their own country" or something to that effect. So? They should've thought of that before they broke the law, end of.

The whole racism thing is jsut pointless now, its got to the stage where it is better to say nothing than anything and because of that your average joe foriegner can now do what he wants. Its gone way to far and it aint going to get any better quick. As for the the influx of polish people... 5 years ago my family were the only family down our road under the age of 65 and that had young children, since then 5 polish familes have moved in and its causing havoc. The old people are now moving out and more polish moving in. Yes fair enoug hthey deserve a house like the rest of us but 10 people living in one house isnt hygenic, vertainly doesent smell it ;)

The main problem is the amount of money they worked for, if they worked for the same as everyon else there wouldnt be a problem, but they dont. My dad is a builder, has been since he left school and he has always had work. But now his boss is starting to struggle to find jobs for them to do, simpy because he cant build a house for the same price as someone who employs polish workers.

Labour :thumbs_down:

BNP ? :shrug:

Try living in Bedford lads.

English people are the ethnic MINORITY in this town.

EVERY drive-thru take-awy here then i don't bother with as talking in2 a fuzzy speaker to someone who can't speak english anyway is the norm.

Although i don't agree with many things the BNP argue for, they do have some points!!!

Completely agree with Nick..

Immigration is acceptable, and for once i agree with Erik too :o the pendulum has swung too far the wrong way.

Alot of people say the classic 'they come over here and take our jobs' but a large proportion of this country is unemployed anyway, and fair play to the foreigners, (sorry for generalising 'them' an 'they') they come over earn so much then go home occasionaly and have much more when its converted back into zloty, lats or rubles or whatever they use.

And no matter what political party you choose its not going to change the vote, i doubt the number of people voting for BNP will out number Labour, Liberals or Conservatives. And its not as if (sorry for generalising again) the foreigners will vote BNP is it. :coffee:

Cheers,

Courty

Edited by COURTY 334

It's actually quite worrying just how widespread this is, as I said, I don't blame the immigrants for wanting to make a better life for themselves but this government has let us down big time, they should have been on top of this years ago, I guess in the long term it'll lead to more unemployment as there simply aren't enough jobs to go around.

AndyH hit the nail on the head, the real problem is that the immigrants are taking away the overtime and the jobs that people like me rely on to pay the mortgage on our over priced house. We simply can't afford to live on the wages that the immigrants can when they are sharing houses.

Ive found this thread actually quite interesting, heres the story from good old Norn Iron...

When I was growing up, take example in 1999, you'd go into my local town (Dungannon) and the only foreign person you'd see would be George and his family, who own the local chinease (does great food aswell!), apart from that There was a very very very small minority (I can think of 1 indian doctor and that was actually it that lived in town) who were not actually native to N.I. Since 2000 the local chicken factory has brought in thousands of migrant workers (Our town had a grand old population of 8000) You take now in town theres 8000 of N.I People and theres 8000 foreigner's, the population doubeled. After Moy Park bringing lots of workers in, the local engineering firms all started to employ foreigners, its got now most places you look they are working in it, theres even ones cleaning in my school. Thats Poles, Russians(think they are actually latvians, lithuianians, ukrianians etc) Portugease(theres a lot of them around). The whole thing has brought a very mixed reaction to the area(its the same story all over N.I) But you take example the village I live in, 9 years ago there were maby around 30 houses, Now theres been 2 estates built (60ish houses in each) all rented out to Migrant workers.

Its all changed over here lol, but everyone just gets on with things...

Bounced slightly off topic, but thought i'd post that one, was quite interesting reading everyones views lol

Edited by sim_902

Was talking to my Mum about this the other day and she remembered seeing an article in the Daily Mail from Malcolm Moss who is the MP for NE Cambridgshire which is where Wisbech is.

You can read the full article here.....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/arti...in_page_id=1770

Totally backs up what I was saying about factory work in our area with the gangmasters and then some........

Unbelievable!

Well worth a read.

Cheers

Andy

Mass immigration is turning into a big problem in this country.

Its not their fault, but the cheep Polish labour can be very damaging to our economy as a whole. We studyed something like this in great detail when i done my Business Studies A Level at college last year.

And the Muslims? don't get me started!

Was talking to my Mum about this the other day and she remembered seeing an article in the Daily Mail from Malcolm Moss who is the MP for NE Cambridgshire which is where Wisbech is.

You can read the full article here.....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/arti...in_page_id=1770

Totally backs up what I was saying about factory work in our area with the gangmasters and then some........

Unbelievable!

I can only echo what you already said....Unbelievable!

This country really is in a mess. :banghead2:

This is the most interesting thread I have read for a long time on here. I agree with what everyone so far has put on this thread and just thought I would add the situation in Northwich, North West England (Near Stoke).

Its the same story here really, I live in a fairly rural area, but on a main road on route to Crewe. I think about 5 or 6 years ago you wouldn't ever see any foriegners in Northwich. There was 1 doctor who was Indian, but he had lived here all of his life.

There are just 14 houses on our road, 1 old disused barn and on the other side just fields and a dusty farm road. About 5 years ago, all that changed. A new Morrisons warehouse was built right over the road from our house on the other side of the roundabout that is next to us.

Since then foriegners walk passed our house virtually every hour or to at the end & beginning of shifts. They are ALL foreign. I'm not sure what nationality they are, there not European anyay.

A year later a Large housing estate was built on the fields that our back garden backed out onto, and the barn was knocked down to make way for a Spar shop which is run by Foriegners.

A majority that live on the estate are foriegn and like Allstar, most on our road were over 65 but now they most have moved out, and the foriegners are moving in.

We used to live on the edge of Northwich town but in a rural looking area. Now, without moving house it feels as we are going to living in a heavily industrialised area within the next 5 years as it contantly develops.

Cheers

Kruiz

ill start by saying that im from a mixed race background (you cant tell by looking). i have a lot of black relatives aswell as white. family get togethers look like a chess board lol.

i must say that i work with a lot of lithuanian and polish people and they are willing to work twice as hard as us , in worse conditions for less money and they want to do the jobs that we refuse to do. english people would sooner collect dole money and smoke dope than work in a factory so who can blame the eastern europeans.

ive never come across any europeans who try and change our lifestyle , the ones who do that it has to be said are mainly muslims. and then when we refuse they blow up the underground. when they want to have prayers 5 times a day i have to listen to that awful bloke screaming his nads off allover the town but then im not allowed to put a santa up in a shopping centre or have songs at my wedding with christian sounding titles, eg. robbie williams- angels.

the whole racism issue is blown well out of proportion, the big brother thing was so one sided. when jermaine jackson called someone 'white trash' it wasnt even mentioned again yet jade got repremanded for mimicking shilpas accent.

i think the answer is for all the english natives from ALL races and colours should move abroad and let the rest try and run the country by themselves. cheers, damo.

ps i never realised that the radio 1 dj scott mills was gay until yesterday, he hides that well lol. mind you i didnt notice that the pet shop boys were until me mum told me. dumbass or what.

• 1 month later...

People born in this country expect to be fed with a silver spoon whilst looking back at the past where foreigners were some sort of unfortunate class of people destined to work for peanuts in a third worldesque economy. That is no more - they are just as capable and intelligent as us, with a damn site more motivation.

Wake up - of course employers will to take on people who will work twice as hard for the same money. If they don't, an overseas employer will do the same and put them out of business.

Far too many of our native citizens are happy to sit around and produce babies for a living. Most of these foreign workers are paying tax towards them too you know.

People born in this country expect to be fed with a silver spoon whilst looking back at the past where foreigners were some sort of unfortunate class of people destined to work for peanuts in a third worldesque economy. That is no more - they are just as capable and intelligent as us, with a damn site more motivation.

Wake up - of course employers will to take on people who will work twice as hard for the same money. If they don't, an overseas employer will do the same and put them out of business.

Far too many of our native citizens are happy to sit around and produce babies for a living. Most of these foreign workers are paying tax towards them too you know.

I wasn't "fed with a silver spoon" my parents were actually pretty poor, I don't think you've understood what we are saying, I don't blame the employers, I don't blame the foreign workers but I do blame our government for seemingly having their eyes shut to what is happening, unfortunately it'll be the working class man that loses his job and can't pay his mortgage due to the situation.

I also don't think that those who produce babies for a living should be paid for the priviledge, if you want to have lots of children, then you make sure you earn enough in your job to pay for their upbringing.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..