banger skins

hotdog

Hi all,

must of been a good few days since I last posted in here!! Well I've been having a good go at doing my own skins, and im crap. I think its a combination of not having enough time (getting married in 2 weeks!) and just not having the tools and know how to finish them off well. So calling all skin painters please could anybody sort me out with some banger skins, please. I really want to have a go at bangers online and doing it in a novice skin is just asking for a battering! What I would like is a car done for each class so that i can race in as many meetings as possible.

I have already had some help from various painters so far, braderz done me a granny estate, nath sorted me out with a SSC, bayne has done me my F2 (which I realised after it was done that I cant race due to it being a monday night!) bayne has also done m a F1 tar skin, just waiting for the shale 1, and a lot of practice before I go out. rodderwood is in the prosess of doing me a hotrod which I cant wait to see.

What I need now is some banger skins.

I have gone through the threads on the banger forum and looked at what cars I would like done, obviously an anglia for the 1200's and a tranny for the vans. Also would like a lada saloon for 1400's, P4 for old skool, marina/capri for 2ltr's, and any granny or other car that could be raced in both PRI and unlimited class (not estate) Would also love a yank tank for those special occasions!

I know its a lot to ask but if anyone could just do 1 of them then thats 1 less on the list. Dont mind which cars are done in what order but next meeting is 1400's and would like to do that.

thanks lads, I feel cheeky asking but I want to race, and at the moment all im doing is trying to paint.

please just PM me or MSN

thanks

Edited by hotdog

hi lads,

just seen the granny rodder and it looks brilliant m8. just want to say a big thank you for the skins you are doing me. They look brilliant and I am never dissapointed when I see them. thank you rodder!

would also like to say thanks to the other people who have done skins for me. Bradderz, freejohn, Bayne you have been a big help. I am not at all good at doing skins and its not for the want of trying because I do every night! but these people have really helped me out.

thanks again.

I am nearly there now just need a couple more so if anybody feels like giving any of the ubove a break from me hastling them, (not really like that, dont that put anyone off!!!) then get in touch.

thanks

jay

aka hotdog#310

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..