A few templates needed please

theboss

Hi, this is mainly for attention of the free league moddelers as I know they all come here to read/play lol.

I havent really been keeping up to date with new car releases lately and, although I have all the .car files, I know I am missing a few templates.

If anybody has any of the following that they wouldnt mind sharing with uncle boss (I can send used panties in return? :scared15: ) then I would be grateful. Either pm me, msn or on here, cheers lads.

57 Mercury

Lesabresw ????

Riviera

Fiat Tempra

:thumbup:

Hi, this is mainly for attention of the free league moddelers as I know they all come here to read/play lol.

I havent really been keeping up to date with new car releases lately and, although I have all the .car files, I know I am missing a few templates.

If anybody has any of the following that they wouldnt mind sharing with uncle boss (I can send used panties in return? :scared15: ) then I would be grateful. Either pm me, msn or on here, cheers lads.

57 Mercury

Lesabresw ????

Riviera

Fiat Tempra

:thumbup:

sorry boss the 57 mercury is only for special events and same as the lesarbe ill send you over the riviera tho nps

:D

parry

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..