F2 Skin wanted

Suzie

• 3 weeks later...

Hi is there anyone willing to do a skin for me as the above hasn`t got back to me with a skin :shrug:

hi, most painters are probably busy with rfactor atm painting skins,i know i m or a iwould have done 1 for you, just be patient and im sure they will get back to you.

cheers tosh

• 2 weeks later...

Here u go :)

Just a quick 1

Last time I bother starting a skin for somebody from one of these skin requests if all I get back is p/ms saying "is it done yet", "i guess you aren't interested!" :thumbs_down: Suzie Danny's isn't like what you described to me in your p/m as what you wanted, if you do want me to finsih it I will.

Here u go :)

Just a quick 1

Last time I bother starting a skin for somebody from one of these skin requests if all I get back is p/ms saying "is it done yet", "i guess you aren't interested!" :thumbs_down: Suzie Danny's isn't like what you described to me in your p/m as what you wanted, if you do want me to finsih it I will.

I wouldnt bother doing it if that was me m8

cheers

P.S is my skin done yet?? :scared15: lol

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..