jaguar estate

freejohn

coupla photos as promised, this lives next road to me, sorry about the quality :rofl:

Did you ask old matey permission to put them on a public forum? If not, the least you could do is to blank out his number plates.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Photos are only viewable if you're a member of the forum. Unless you're suggesting that some of our members are not suited to viewing this image? Or that the owner of the jag estate owns the intelectual property that is its image? If i blanked the plates it would still be easily identifiable by the owner or others that were familiar with it. Perhaps the administrators of this forum should remove this image until they are satisfied that i have obtained the vehicle owners permission? Does your comment not equally apply to the image of the coupe limo posted on this thread? Thanks for the comment though, every little helps!

ive been over to slicks again this weekend. he has just had his kings lynn pre-70 motor signed. its a 1930's rover p2. no-one has raced one for 25 years and to top it off he has another one in his yard.

also many banger drivers also run or restore classic cars themselves. slick has a p4 on the road for instance.

the bloke who commentates at firecracker summed it up one year. he said 'and now its time for the classic car anti-show to begin.'

its a 1930's rover p2. no-one has raced one for 25 years and to top it off he has another one in his yard.

It closer to 2 and half years than 25.

Kenny Peters raced a Rover P2 at Hednesford Pre 68 in 2004 ( http://www.tim-catley.co.uk/Hedno56/photo17.jpg )

. . . but it still a mega old motor.

Ain't he Kenny Welsby?

Yes he is Marc, Kenny Peters is an ex banger driver now turned SSC driver number 469 down here

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..