Powerslide

Does any body else have Poweslide by Ratbag games?

It is a fairly old game now, but i found it this morning while decluttering my computer desk. I had completely forgotten about it, but rember it being a very enkoyable game to play. I tried to install it and play, but it just says it cannot be run on Windows NT.

Not sure what it means by that as I have Windows XP, but does anyone else have it? and is there a way to get it to play on XP?

Cheers

Kruiz

:blink: try looking on the internet for the latest game patch for it

then goto poweslide game folder in progames directory,

locate the .exe file for the game, right click goto properties,

and change the compatability mode to wich ever suits

windblows 95, 98/ME, NT 4 or 2000,

it works for a lot of older games but you still might not get it to run properly

I have looked for patches and have found and downloaded patch v1.04 but it needs v1.01 first and i cant find it anywhere. There are very few websites for this game anymore and I have discovered that Ratbag games was closed in 2005.

P.S I tried the compatibilty thing but its says the same thing.

Edited by Kruiz 136

try Dirt Track Racing 2 by Ratbag i think

thats a cool game,but i could never download a good one only trial versions :thumbs_down:

I have dirt track racing sprint cars & them banger saloon things, they are both really cool games. :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..