PICTURE THREAD FOR MODELLERS

nocturnalpulse

I thought it would be a good idea to start a collection all in one thread containing Pics that modellers would find useful,also to save sifting through tons of old posts to try find things,

It would be cool if others could add to this thread as well :thumbup:

XJ6 Estate

IPB Image

XJ40 Estate

IPB Image

XJS Estate

IPB Image

1971 Cadillac Fleetwood Limo

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

1957 Chevrolet Bel Air

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

:thumbs_up:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great pics but people keep modelling cars which nobody races, it's good to have a bit of variety in the cars and the more the merrier but different yanks which few people have raced dont really seem like cars that need to be in the game. :coffee:

Hi like the jag estates and fleetwood limo, if model builder built them, i would race them on UKDIRT, all great memorial meeting cars or Firecracker.

Hope to see at least one built

Headbanger

I think this thread is a good idea, although if someone is going to model one of the cars on here, they should say so, so that 2 people don't start doing the same car.

Maybe us modellers could put requests on here too, I don't get much access to bangers these days so it's hard for me to get pictures sometimes.

I'd like some pictures of Mk2 Granada parts if possible so that I can model a detailed Granny for my game, I'm talking about interior shots, pedals, steering columb, footwells, the inside of wheel rims, brake drums and disks, engine (all angles), engine bay, gearbox, wheel arches, inside of the boot, etc etc. I think you get the idea...

I guess the above isn't limited to just Grannys, if you have access to any banger, please, please get as many pics as you can, the more pics you get the more detailed a model can be. :thumbs_up:

Plymouth Fury

[attachmentid=17103]

[attachmentid=17104]

[attachmentid=17105]

[attachmentid=17106]

Drawings to model body lines

[attachmentid=17107]

[attachmentid=17109]

post-1027-1183755318.jpg

post-1027-1183755334.jpg

post-1027-1183755353.jpg

post-1027-1183755368.jpg

post-1027-1183755415_thumb.jpg

post-1027-1183755438_thumb.jpg

I think this thread is a good idea, although if someone is going to model one of the cars on here, they should say so, so that 2 people don't start doing the same car.

Maybe us modellers could put requests on here too, I don't get much access to bangers these days so it's hard for me to get pictures sometimes.

I'd like some pictures of Mk2 Granada parts if possible so that I can model a detailed Granny for my game, I'm talking about interior shots, pedals, steering columb, footwells, the inside of wheel rims, brake drums and disks, engine (all angles), engine bay, gearbox, wheel arches, inside of the boot, etc etc. I think you get the idea...

I guess the above isn't limited to just Grannys, if you have access to any banger, please, please get as many pics as you can, the more pics you get the more detailed a model can be. :thumbs_up:

i couldnt edit the first post mate but good points made there, :thumbup:

Think someone was doing the windsor est....i got a side on pic of a '71 coupe de ville which is basically the shorter version of the limo that lee posted, it was HUGE. Few extra pics including the front and rear of a marina saloon that was also at Yeovilton Airshow today

post-665-1183842133.jpg

post-665-1183842187.jpg

post-665-1183842209.jpg

post-665-1183842231.jpg

post-665-1183842280.jpg

nah,mk2 windsor est braderz,minister was the (6inch?) stretch mk2 saloon,not sure how many were made cal,although i did see a minister going round hanger lane in london a couple of months ago,i couldnt believe it :thumbs_up: i thought i heard somewhere that 12 mk1 coupe limos were made, hulk,mushy,keefy and the red ford spares one at firecracker have appeared on track,any others? theres a mint one on the hearse club site as well, :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..