hey started my own skin earlier on opinions good or bad and tips are welcome

cheers

walker :thumbs_up:

post-1142-1183843606_thumb.jpg

hey started my own skin earlier on opinions good or bad and tips are welcome

cheers

walker :thumbs_up:

Looking good walker .

I hate doing them you may be better at doing them. Maybe put those lines in to make it look more realistic ( Cant remember wot u call it - Guidelines or sumit?? lol)

All i can think of. But looking good for first attempt :thumbs_up:

outlines I think there called I cant mind either lol

For a beginner it's ok. But there a few things u could do to omprove it. These being the followin points:-

1. Spiler number HAS to be bigger. If not most position it towards the rear off spoiler .

2. The numbers going down the roof cage panels. Again maybe try gettin them a bit bigger and fitting to the panel better.

3. Where u have placed the "IG Racing". Is actually the roof.

4. I cant clearly make out what is on the small fin of the spoiler. (Something cjb.net) This again could be positioned better. This leaving u space for number and name maybe :shrug:

5. You'll notice a big diffrence if u added a outline to your lettering. (photoshop) this is achieved by right clickin the layer u want to alter. Then BLENDING OPTIONS. And u'll find diffrent stuff in there from drop down shadowing,gradients,bevel and stroke(this being the outline).

I hope it dont sound like i'm ripping your skins of fault. Cause that was not my intentions. I thought if i highlight a few SMALL easy to fix things. Your skins will benefit from it greatly.

IMO its the small things that makes the biggest diffrence in skins for me. And it's usually the first thing people notice(SOD'S LAW) :banghead2:

But for someone who has just started doin skins etc its a gd standard to work from. Keep it up :thumbup:

For a beginner it's ok. But there a few things u could do to omprove it. These being the followin points:-

1. Spiler number HAS to be bigger. If not most position it towards the rear off spoiler .

2. The numbers going down the roof cage panels. Again maybe try gettin them a bit bigger and fitting to the panel better.

3. Where u have placed the "IG Racing". Is actually the roof.

4. I cant clearly make out what is on the small fin of the spoiler. (Something cjb.net) This again could be positioned better. This leaving u space for number and name maybe :shrug:

5. You'll notice a big diffrence if u added a outline to your lettering. (photoshop) this is achieved by right clickin the layer u want to alter. Then BLENDING OPTIONS. And u'll find diffrent stuff in there from drop down shadowing,gradients,bevel and stroke(this being the outline).

I hope it dont sound like i'm ripping your skins of fault. Cause that was not my intentions. I thought if i highlight a few SMALL easy to fix things. Your skins will benefit from it greatly.

IMO its the small things that makes the biggest diffrence in skins for me. And it's usually the first thing people notice(SOD'S LAW) :banghead2:

But for someone who has just started doin skins etc its a gd standard to work from. Keep it up :thumbup:

no no m8 it dont sound like your ripping me thats a good tip u have gave me . I just had a muck about to see what I could do cheers for the tip will bare that in mind :thumbup: cheers for the tip

no no m8 it dont sound like your ripping me thats a good tip u have gave me . I just had a muck about to see what I could do cheers for the tip will bare that in mind :thumbup: cheers for the tip

Glad u have taken them in the manner they were meant m8. And by the sounds of things taken them on board :thumbup: Lets see your final result now :2:

will have another bash at it tomorrow and see how I do :thumbup:

yeah its looks mint m8 just thought I would have a go and have some practice my self :thumbs_up:

hey all cheers to folk that have put there opinions and have offered me advice just had a another here it is so far not the best but happy how I have tried so far . Opinions good and bad always welcome and advice :thumbs_up:

Walker :thumbs_up:

post-1142-1183906794_thumb.jpg

had another attempt and heres my 1st real attempt good and bad comments welcome as always . and tips of course :thumbs_up:

walker

post-1142-1184091582_thumb.jpg

had another attempt and heres my 1st real attempt good and bad comments welcome as always . and tips of course :thumbs_up:

walker

Not Bad Mate. Just 1 Problem your number is on the wrong part of the fin. just thought id point it out :scared15: . Apart From That Nice Skin Things Can Only Get Better From Now :thumbup:

cheers I just noticed the bit about the fin still learning as I go along :scared15:

cheers I just noticed the bit about the fin still learning as I go along :scared15:

hi m8,looking much better, but see you chris burgyone motosport, try and make the the burgyone larger and the chris and motorsport small. try and get the motorsport to run ontop of the larger burgyone.

just a tip m8.

another try and use the stroke at number 1 on your writing. and use a small amount of drop shadow m8. thats why your gettin a big outline on your big writing.of course you masy like it like that thats upto you m8.

you can also run a line around the wing and body templates.makes it more professional looking. :thumbs_up:

heres the template of my randall car i did m8 to give you an idea of how to lay it out with lines,etc.

[attachmentid=17217]

hope this helps m8. just keep practicing with the layers

post-1117-1184193180_thumb.jpg

hi m8 sorry I didnt reply been busy lately but if your on msn later ok if u could give me a hand with gradient as am thick with that :rofl:

walker

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..