rfactor-megans-ipswich

fek missed it chops, ive been hosting meganes at knockhill most nights but for some reason it won't show up in the server list :shrug:

i'll be on later tonight knockhill v2 :thumbs_up:

I've been on a few times, never seen yours??? dont know if mine shows up either?

whats your user name for rfactor? i'll try searching that way? mines chops660

where's knockhill v2? cant find it on rfcentral

Edited by chops660

Guest Scrapman53

If you're having problems seeing other peoples servers, try THIS.

I know it's helped Mac out as he was seeing a lot less servers ingame than me. It's a cool tool as you can set up filters to stop likes of locked servers being shown. Or you could have it leave out all the servers for mods you don't play.

Have a try and let me know here if it does the trick. :thumbup:

PS. I think if you double click the server you want, it automatically launches rFactor and connects to that server.

Edited by Scrapman53

Guest Scrapman53

Don't know if everyones the same, but I had terrible stuttering with some of the HRC cars and it's not my PC that was causing it, as some other people at RSC had the same issue with it. :shrug:

scrappy i can't get the nz cars woking, i get a fault with the installer is there a way i could do it manualy

theres another link up to down load. i had same problem... the last one on the list of down loads seems to work fine.

Edited by chops660

Guest Scrapman53

Did you use the installer Aub?

Personally, when I download a mod, I always extract or install it to a new folder on my desktop.

From there, I copy the Vehicles and sounds folders into my "Gamedata" folder inside my rFactor directory. I then copy the RFM folder into my "rFactor" directory. And that's usually it.

However, I had to copy the UI Data folder for the NZ cars into my "rFactor" directory for it to work.

I don't bother with music, helmets, moviefiles or talent as they're not needed and just use space on my HD and make the game take longer to load.

Try installing it to another folder, (you need to pick the custom install to be able to change the path) and then copy the sounds folder into your gamedata folder. See if that works m8. :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..