Numpty guide for installing

Dragon 428

1st of all well done to all involved.

Here a couple of questions as I am not any good with installing etc.

- does the mod work with the trial version of rFactor?

- where can we download the tracks (link might be usefull)?

- in which folder do we need to put the tracks?

- in which folder do we need to put the mod and skin?

Sorry if those questions have been answered before but before I start messing up my PC I thought it's better to be safe than sorry.

1st of all well done to all involved.

Here a couple of questions as I am not any good with installing etc.

- does the mod work with the trial version of rFactor?

- where can we download the tracks (link might be usefull)?

- in which folder do we need to put the tracks?

- in which folder do we need to put the mod and skin?

Sorry if those questions have been answered before but before I start messing up my PC I thought it's better to be safe than sorry.

1 - Nope, no downloaded mods work with Trial version

2 - www.rfactorcentral.com - best site for everything to download

3 - rFactor\GameData\Locations

4 - Most mods come in zips or exe files so will do everything automatically

Hi lads..

Im having probs with multiplayer...When i click join a list of all the games usually comes up but since late last night and now when i click join a game list Doesn't appear... Can anyone help me with this? whats the problem ?

cheers

Hi lads..

Im having probs with multiplayer...When i click join a list of all the games usually comes up but since late last night and now when i click join a game list Doesn't appear... Can anyone help me with this? whats the problem ?

cheers

Think this is a matchmaker problem as i had it almost every night its a pain in the rear but since ive been closing my anti virus down i dont seem to have a problem with it

Hello,

downloaded the free demo a while back. do i need to delete it all before clicking the buy now option?

no m8, when you do the 'buy now' you get an activation code, you don't need to remove anything :) then just add the mods and tracks in as u fancy

:thumbs_up::thumbs_up:

Hi lads..

cheers

Think this is a matchmaker problem as i had it almost every night its a pain in the rear but since ive been closing my anti virus down i dont seem to have a problem with it

I closed my anti-virus down...and I run end it all before i go on rfactor but I still can't get a list of servers :banghead2::shrug:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..