cowdie ray gun meating

samson

wont be coming up this year as we are doing coventry and sheffield but what ever prize money i get from the sheffield meeting on sunday i would like to donate to the Raymond Gunn Memorial Fund.

wont be coming up this year as we are doing coventry and sheffield but what ever prize money i get from the sheffield meeting on sunday i would like to donate to the Raymond Gunn Memorial Fund.

15707[/snapback]

Might good of you Timmy!  appl.gif

I'd do the same from Ringwood on Sat night in the 1300 Stockcar, but not sure the post office does a postal order for £0.00 yet?  5.gif Therefore will be sending a reasonable donation up anyway!

15707[/snapback]

I'd do the same from Ringwood on Sat night in the 1300 Stockcar, but not sure the post office does a postal order for £0.00 yet?  5.gif Therefore will be sending a reasonable donation up anyway!

15727[/snapback]

Fantastic gesture lads!!! appl.gif

I'm Sure Debbie , Davy and all the family will be very gratefrul for extremely kind donations!!

GOOD ON YA'S !!! thumbup.gif

In relation to who all is coming up Samson,aint sure exactly but i'd imagine we'd get 499,402,425,382,2 , hopefully more plus some Irish lads as well

as for the 2's, cant honestly see many visitors coming up at all unfortunately what with the likes of coventry on the Saturday and sheffield W/Q on the Sunday

With a bit of luck we'll get a far healthier turnout for the august weekend though!!

2.gif

Edited by andymek69

Payback? As with Saturday between 161, and 17...the same thing happened to 499 and 607....the better driver never bothered about the incidents. Former world champion Aldous is the man on top. What has Honeyman ever acheived? Just like Purdie...he kept coming back in that race, and took 4th (?). Much better than a lap down take out, that still couldn't stop him...

Who had the last laugh?

I'm going  thumbup.gif must be mad but what the heck!!!! Then the remains will be at Buxton on Sunday. Wanted to do both days but couldnt get monday off work so Buxton seemeed the best idea as its about half way home  blink.gif

Guest leasj1

So sad i cant make the ray gunn memorial this week (due to being stuck on an oil rig)as the race means a great deal to me but good luck to KP.

Unfortunately i won't be there this year as just had my little boy and i sold my saloon thursday, but the car will be there with its new pilot - wait and see who it is!!!!

Only 677 coming up from the westcountry as far as i know

Unfortunately i won't be there this year as just had my little boy and i sold my saloon thursday, but the car will be there with its new pilot - wait and see who it is!!!!

16132[/snapback]

congratulations on the wee boy soaps but you will be missed at cowdie as you were a driver we looked forward to seeing up here

16132[/snapback]

just check your PMs mate and let us no would ya cheers!

congratulations on the wee boy soaps but you will be missed at cowdie as you were a driver we looked forward to seeing up here

16134[/snapback]

Cheers mate, and i will be up racing this year, got a new car well under way, so will be finishing it off and getting back out there soon!

Hope its a good meeting up there

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..