National weekend

jay427

Will probably be there on the Sunday (f2 semi's Saturday). Are the National races on the Sunday?

Nationals are both days m8 (in fact everything is except the classic hot rods, which are sunday only) - rods National championship race is on the Sunday i think

Will probably be there on the Sunday (f2 semi's Saturday). Are the National races on the Sunday?

Nationals are both days m8 (in fact everything is except the classic hot rods, which are sunday only) - rods National championship race is on the Sunday i think

pick us up from cov saturday nite them m8 :rofl::thumbs_up:

pick us up from cov saturday nite them m8 :rofl::thumbs_up:

As far as i no all the finals are on sunday and all the qualifying is on the saturday.

...... just a change from the normal meetings i attend

i should coco m8, i think the rods National final's a 50-lapper :blink:

The national hotrod final is always normally 75 laps for the national champ.

So if anyone there and you see me pull off and run for the bar you no im tired and needing a beer, never even tried doing 75 laps straight off so will be good for me and the car !!!!

...... just a change from the normal meetings i attend

i should coco m8, i think the rods National final's a 50-lapper :blink:

The national hotrod final is always normally 75 laps for the national champ.

So if anyone there and you see me pull off and run for the bar you no im tired and needing a beer, never even tried doing 75 laps straight off so will be good for me and the car !!!!

oops my bad sry :) good luck for the weekend Jay, i'll cya there at some point :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..