how do I race online

Guest scotty

Guest scotty

Right I have installed the heat essentials and a couple of tracks but cant find out how to race online.

on the uk dirt site it says you can race in the non leagues, can anyone help thanks in advance. :shrug:

Guest missloz

Right I have installed the heat essentials and a couple of tracks but cant find out how to race online.

on the uk dirt site it says you can race in the non leagues, can anyone help thanks in advance. :shrug:

I was registered under the name thompa til my account got locked for typing wrong password and still aint been manually unlocked. I realise that was off topic but have just tried to join ukdirt again and page came up unable to register new users at this time.

I have had the game for 9 months and think I'm ready to stepup into the leagues. Kruiz has copyied the f2 I used to race and is currently doin my f1 skins for me. Top bloke I wouldnt know where to start and evryone seems friendly and willing to help. I realise that online goin to be much harder than offline which has gotten boring apart from still being rubbish on shale in the f1 lol.

Is the special offer still on which was advertised on stoxnet?

if you ever find out how to race online give me a shout as i have been trying for 3 years :blink:

Sorry, but it has got to be said.

3 YEARS? ARE YOU COMPLETELY RETARDED? :shrug:

Cod might not race much nowadays but he`s still got his sense of humour :thumbs_up:

btw cod its about time you made a comeback to sort out the young shereen nanjianees :rolleyes:

Sorry, but it has got to be said.

3 YEARS? ARE YOU COMPLETELY RETARDED? :shrug:

Cod might not race much nowadays but he`s still got his sense of humour :thumbs_up:

btw cod its about time you made a comeback to sort out the young shereen nanjianees :rolleyes:

i agree with fozz, you should make a come back cod

erm let me think ummmmmmmmmmmmm ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ooooooooooooooooooooooo nut cause that big plank MC mite get annoyed at me and he's a big man. Unless fozz allows prydie to use him as a stick and belt MC roond the lug i mite.....

erm let me think ummmmmmmmmmmmm ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ooooooooooooooooooooooo nut cause that big plank MC mite get annoyed at me and he's a big man. Unless fozz allows prydie to use him as a stick and belt MC roond the lug i mite.....

Me annoyed at you ??????...................never.

Was great having you around last night :thumbs_up::thumbs_up::thumbs_up:

I was registered under the name thompa til my account got locked for typing wrong password and still aint been manually unlocked. I realise that was off topic but have just tried to join ukdirt again and page came up unable to register new users at this time.

I have had the game for 9 months and think I'm ready to stepup into the leagues. Kruiz has copyied the f2 I used to race and is currently doin my f1 skins for me. Top bloke I wouldnt know where to start and evryone seems friendly and willing to help. I realise that online goin to be much harder than offline which has gotten boring apart from still being rubbish on shale in the f1 lol.

Is the special offer still on which was advertised on stoxnet?

Registrations are open again.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..