Online problem

jack 360

it looks to me mate that u dont have the 1250 update downlod it for www.rfactor.net put it in the rfactor folder then run it should work fine :thumbup:

Edited by Aub

was trying to connect to jolt 3 on r factor f1 but this kept coming up. isit my actull r factor game thats wrong or the f1? cheers jack

Either you need the patch or you have to delete the beta version of the stock car mod before installing the new one.

http://www.rfactor.net/?page=downloads

get the 1250 patch here if you dont have it.

if either of them is not the problem then i'm sorry i have no idea.

Guest Scrapman53

It shouldn't m8. It's only a small patch. Unless they've brought out a full 1250 version of the game?

What size of file is the patch?

Edited by Scrapman53

I think you'll find that jolt 3 wasn't set for rfactor this evening as the bangers were using all 3 jolt servers for there British Championship. Not sure if this would have any effect on your specific problem

Danskin's post did provide details about when jolt 3 will be utilized by the Nascar Heat mods.

Edited by kendo912

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..