Roads to the Racewall

Guest Graham

Guest Graham

Looks like there will be no escaping the dreaded roadworks this weekend apart from the Forth Road Bridge roadworks there are also roadworks scheduled on the M876 which will result in the closure of the northbound M876 from it's junction with the M80 to the Bonnybridge junction unless yyou know your way around that will mean diverting to Bannockburn then travelling down the M9, full details can be found on the nadics website www.nadics.org

Lol Trav. Knockhill on a wednesday. Dedication is one word. Mental is another  rofl.gif

I'm going away for a few days next week so you've evaded me again..lol  I'll see you sometime this year  042.gif

BTW. I know it won't really matter to you but just to let you know there are no saloons on at Knockhill on Wed. Prostox are getting a shot instead, Which is fair enough.  thumbs_up.gif

cheers ham i will catch up with you some time you cant keep running and hideing lol yeh seen no saloons never mind got week off so will be making a quick visit with stavo and as im mental and like a challenge i have decided to do every midweek fixture on the brisca f2 fixture list at skegg,knockhill and stcoulmb plus chuck in  2 in northern ireland lol thumbup.gif  thumbup.gif  thumbup.gif

and ta scrapman but will prob use kincardine bridge and go back way in seems a quicker route thumbup.gif

Edited by travel365

Speaking about roadworks, does anyone know if there is still any on the A45 on the way to Coventry (about 10 miles away from Brandon)-there was last month and ended up travelling about 100mph around the country lanes, nearly crashing 3 times only to arrive at cov for 6.10 to see that the start had been delayed by about an hour!!!

I will be at the meeting. Just look for the t-shirt with ukdirt and sparky on it.

cheers

sparky

15876[/snapback]

you must be hoping for good weather... 6.gif either that ir standing in the bar... thumbup.gif

Don't get too excited. It's not so much a bar. More a cafe that serves warm expensive beer.  3.gif

Better to take your own and drink it al fresco up on turn 3 with us.  thumbup.gif

16086[/snapback]

lol expensive boy you jocks have it easy compared to the prices down here even the foods well cheap comapred to down here

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..