Pics wanted

TheGreenGenie

Friends, Racers and People in general,

Im having a go at a bit of track modelling and im in need of some pics of Odsal, anything really but in particular the grandstand and pit road area.

If you have any could you please post them or email them to thegreengenie@themagiclamp.org

many thanks

TGG

Sorry I have not got any decent pics, but good luck with the modelling m8 :thumbs_up: Odsal has already been modelled for rFactor and Heat by the way

Has it been released?

Odsal is Bradford

...and no it hasn't, lol

you should know though :unsure:

All I know is Bradford, Belle Vue, Birmingham are close to completion. I can get plenty of pics of Hednesford or Buxton anytime if anyone needs them and have laser measuring equipment as well if that helps lol. I can also take pics and measurement of Stoke. I haven't really got much free time to make any tracks myself, so I appreciate the time and late nights of the model makers. :thumbs_up:

Guest Lethal_Beard

Has it been released?

Odsal is Bradford

...and no it hasn't, lol

you should know though :unsure:

All I know is Bradford, Belle Vue, Birmingham are close to completion. I can get plenty of pics of Hednesford or Buxton anytime if anyone needs them and have laser measuring equipment as well if that helps lol. I can also take pics and measurement of Stoke. I haven't really got much free time to make any tracks myself, so I appreciate the time and late nights of the model makers. :thumbs_up:

If anyone does Hednesford they'll be my new best friend :thumbup: I can help with the picture situation if needed as well.

You are correct, Birm and Bell (almost done), Bradford, Sheffield, are in the works. Hens, Skegs, and Cov are next in line.

We are looking for a few pics of F1's and Rods for Birm. We need them for the loading screens. If you took the photo, or can get permission to use the photo, please contact me via pm here. Once we get the loading screens done, a few test sessions and Birm Beta will be next to be released.

I have started Skeg but got stuck with the surrounds of the track. I can find plenty of on track shots, but I have no idea whats around the track. If anyone lives near there, or knows where a good source of photos is, please, PLEASE help a brotha out!

I might be coming back over in Sept. Which just happens to be the same weekend of World Final and World Masters. I dont think I could make the World Final (unless someone takes me to and from there :thumbup: ) but if I can talk Hooty into the World Masters I might go to that. Northampton would be a possiblity since I will take the pics myself. My batteries died at Cov, so I got a total of 4 pics while I was there... UGH!

Northampton would be a possiblity since I will take the pics myself.

got plenty for there and Hednesford now m8 :) shout up next time you're online (or alternatively teach the trackmaking secrets......like they say, catch a man a fish and he eats for a day, teach him to fish etc etc)

We are looking for a few pics of F1's and Rods for Birm. We need them for the loading screens. If you took the photo, or can get permission to use the photo, please contact me via pm here. Once we get the loading screens done, a few test sessions and Birm Beta will be next to be released.

There's a meeting in 2 weeks at birmingham i will get some pictures from there if u havent got one already

would anyone be intrested in doing swindon i no they dont race there anymore but as i live 10 mins away i could get you some pics..............just a thought feel free to shoot me down lol

In due time Im sure we would make as many as possible. Right now, we have plenty to do. It wouldnt hurt to take the photos and store them on a CD. This way when we get around to it, or someone gets around to it, they are ready to go.

Ok its just this is last year for the raceway :thumbs_down:

In due time Im sure we would make as many as possible. Right now, we have plenty to do. It wouldnt hurt to take the photos and store them on a CD. This way when we get around to it, or someone gets around to it, they are ready to go.

Ok its just this is last year for the raceway :thumbs_down:

Then you better take a lot of pics, wont get another shot to take them.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..