FAO Maus

martin379

hi maus, this yer new skin all finsihed, hope u like it, u dnt appear to be on msn and cba lookin for u on members bit here and my msn e-mail attachment bit doesnt work cos i havent updated msn in ages so i had to post it on here. hope u like. sorry for spellin etc but its very early mornin and am away to bed in a min lol also credit to folk who made some of the stuff on the skin that i got sent to stick onto it, did a gd job

post-908-1187311205.jpg

post-908-1187311264.jpg

Another one to be sat up in the maus yard then.

:rofl:

was going to say something but I'll keep quiet

Edited by walker

Guest Scrapman53

I thought most skinpainters would know by now. :thumbs_down:

Crackin skins lads, but it's a shame they'll only get used for maybe a month at the most?

maus has photoshop for skin painting so dont he do the flaming things himself then :shrug:

lazy .... he is if u ask me

Marty's skin is for DBL so its not a waste of time

:whistling:

Perhaps we could have a Maus Memorial Meeting? I will happily do a F2 Maus Pack and then we could all race all our favourite Maus skins, you'd need to change every race obviously.

Rules would be relaxed, nerfing and jump starting encouraged. In between races we could send PMs to each other saying 'Can you do me a skin?', 'Can I have your set up?', 'Please don't ban me', 'Daveyboy is going to get me', 'The warp ruined my race', 'it was skiddy, that is why I lap downed them'.

Only problem is Memorial Meetings are usually after someone dies......

Edited by bathyboy81

Perhaps we could have a Maus Memorial Meeting? I will happily do a F2 Maus Pack and then we could all race all our favourite Maus skins, you'd need to change every race obviously.

Rules would be relaxed, nerfing and jump starting encouraged. In between races we could send PMs to each other saying 'Can you do me a skin?', 'Can I have your set up?', 'Please don't ban me', 'Daveyboy is going to get me', 'The warp ruined my race', 'it was skiddy, that is why I lap downed them'.

:rofl: give that man a prize . well said BB :appl:

I don't race UKDirt but I still found that funny :rofl:

I'd like to see what Ginger's yard looks like with all those F1s and F2s. If you need spares for either of those then you know where to go :thumbup:

Edited by erik

You couldnt possibly make a skinpack that big Bathy lol the forum just wouldnt hold 1 of that size surely.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..