Peter rees nz10

Aub

hey aub you should of been at Belle Vue last night m8 nz10 was in awsome form

planted 515 into 391 which toke 391 out of the race then in the next race while running 2nd his car was pushing on and with about 4 to go got tangled with another driver got unhooked and then drilled into the side of 84. but the biggest hit was saved to the gn he riffled in 380 and 337 so hard 337 rolled over.

lol i think theres more to come from mr Rees over the next few meeting which should make me staying at home hard. he looked well on the pace on the shale :thumbup::thumbup:

ps look out for the Peter Rees dvd on sale around the tracks i got it saturday its 1 hour long and costs £20 quite expensive but a great watch loads of big crashes from the beggining of his racing up to last season and lots of interviews and the money from the sale of the dvd goes towards his cost for coming over here

Does this guy actually win any races?? :steeringwheel:

that guy is mental lol would love to go over to his country and watch there style of racing :thumbup:

as long as he stops andy smith from winning any then happy days :rofl:

que daveyboy..............

Edited by Aub

as long as he stops andy smith from winning any then happy days :rofl:

que daveyboy..............

here,here.

Gutted i'm not going to KL now.Hopefully he'll appear at NIR the day after, along with John Lund and his GOLD roof??? :eclipsee_gold_cup:

1st class. The blokes a nutter!

He wouldnt have many friends on the track driving like that!! I'd love to see someone like that mixing it with thebig boys week in week out over here. Spectator attendences would definatley increase and TV would become interested!

Look forward to seeing him next meeting. I missed Belle Vue

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..