rfactor f1's v heat f1's

Hutch#331

Guest Scrapman53

The only difference I can see is that the cars are different and someone has parked a JCB in the middle on pic 2 :scared15::rofl::rofl:

Seriously though, it's a big difference. Not just in the graphics, but the physics as well. It's great to be able to put a front wheel on the kerb and still be able to powrer it round the bend.

Edited by Scrapman53

I tryed racing the heat f1's but i just can't do it after playing the rFactor version.. , hopefully more ukdirt f1 fans will see the light and come over for some great racing when a few more cars/tracks are released.

i can't imagine what 20 cars will be like on ipswich tarmac track.. :rofl: just thinking about it makes me smile. :thumbup:

Sure is a difference. also the HEAT Ippy track is way to big imo. I've been there last year on Gala night, and the rFactor version is much more life like in size.

All heat tracks were made way too big (Im aware that it was done purposely for better online play).

I hope all rFactor tracks are made as realistic as possible as its a greater challenge to drive on unforgiving, tight tracks where not JUST set ups are the things that win you races. :thumbup:

Edited by Kruiz 136

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..