SimRacingTonight

Paulp23

Thought some of you might be intrested in these videos , i did not realise some people were so into sim car racing on the PC , in episode 2 they talk about some of the high end wheels that are avalable :unsure:

i suppose it's more for the nascar guys that take the racing very serious. :thumbup:

Edited by Paulp23

There was a big Dale Jr sim racing article in Nascar Illustrated, around September time last year. He set up his own league and still runs the occasional races in it when time allows.

• 2 weeks later...

There was a big Dale Jr sim racing article in Nascar Illustrated, around September time last year. He set up his own league and still runs the occasional races in it when time allows.

last year I raced in rFactor alongside AJ Allmendinger who was then in Champ Cars or the Indy Car series, forget which...think he's in NASCAR now!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..