Help

gazmo

I have changed the resoloution on my pc and i have changed it to 720x??? and my screen whent all funny and i cant get bavck on it to change it back so i have had to unplug my graphics card and run it on the normal computer graphics cards does anybody no how i would be able to get the resoloution back if i plug my graphics card back in

P.s i cant see a thing when i plug it in

Cheers Gazmo

It sounds like you set a resolution your graphics card cannot show,try setting it to 800X600 on the onboard graphics and hopefully when you put the card back in it will work.

It sounds like you set a resolution your graphics card cannot show,try setting it to 800X600 on the onboard graphics and hopefully when you put the card back in it will work.

ive plumbed the standard 1 back in now lol 64mb piece of rubbish had to take the other out tried everything and nothing gona buy a new 1 anyways i think

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..