f1 crash at wheels

chops660

bad driving and bad marshalling imo...... :thumbs_down:

that crash could of been really serious if there was more speed involved

i will 2nd that. i was talking to Tony Smith (91) on sunday at belle Vue and he said that Liam (90) was in alittle pain still, and a new cage is on order for the car as it was damaged when 231 hit the car. get well soon Liam

i will 2nd that. i was talking to Tony Smith (91) on sunday at belle Vue and he said that Liam (90) was in alittle pain still, and a new cage is on order for the car as it was damaged when 231 hit the car. get well soon Liam

not sure how you can say the marshelling was that bad the yellows were out within a lap can easily see that from the clip and bad driving well you cant blame that on 231 as 90 drove straight across the track in front of him and had no where to go

not sure how you can say the marshelling was that bad the yellows were out within a lap can easily see that from the clip and bad driving well you cant blame that on 231 as 90 drove straight across the track in front of him and had no where to go

marshalls maybe should of been round on the banking of the track ???? i dont know what its like to be there as i dont go there.... but imo it looks like he went into shock or something as lewis hamilton did that with his legs in his crash in france if think it was....

Edited by Lee

there was a lack of marshalls at brum on saturday night but in no way was it bad marshalling or driving as trav as already stated yellows were out and 231 had no where to go.Shame chops missed 321 follow in 434 as imo that was a bigger hit

I may have it, still looking through what i took... :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..