New Paved Oval Released

MarcG

Very disappointing with the short tracks in RF so far… Wish people would just spend a little more time making them, instead of getting converted, working, and release. I feel the short track side of RF (stock car wise) would work out great, but without a NASCAR backing in the game, no one to drive the shorties outside of UK and NZ.

Very disappointing with the short tracks in RF so far… Wish people would just spend a little more time making them, instead of getting converted, working, and release. I feel the short track side of RF (stock car wise) would work out great, but without a NASCAR backing in the game, no one to drive the shorties outside of UK and NZ.

ok :scared15:

Marc, it works if you put it in a "GATOR_TRACKS" folder in "locations"

You will need to run it in "all tracks and vehicles" or you could add SOM to the track's .gdb filter properties if you want to run it in the F1 mod.

Edited by Dino

Marc, it works if you put it in a "GATOR_TRACKS" folder in "locations"

You will need to run it in "all tracks and vehicles" or you could add SOM to the track's .gdb filter properties if you want to run it in the F1 mod.

screw that then 'cos I run primarily in F1 Stockers and deleted the All Tracks rfm so that version of rF loads quicker...and no I cant be bothered to copy it across!

RANT coming up on rfactorcentral :banghead2:

Nice to see people releasing stuff that isnt theirs. :011: This guy has been putting crap out for a long time now. I support people who do it the right way from the start, not hack jobs who are just putting stuff out to get their name on the front page. He is already past the have to start somewhere stage... ;)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..