Who is going to Standlake...

freew67

surley northampton would be better to watch some proper racing ? :scared15:

I agree, but Hooty wants to head to Standlake... I saw the Bangers at Cov, but was weak, was told this will be a world of difference. If it sucks, I will just blame Hoots. Since I still wont get to see a tar race, I guess I will just have to come back again :)

surley northampton would be better to watch some proper racing ? :scared15:

I agree, but Hooty wants to head to Standlake... I saw the Bangers at Cov, but was weak, was told this will be a world of difference. If it sucks, I will just blame Hoots. Since I still wont get to see a tar race, I guess I will just have to come back again :)

if you going with hooty you prob be parked next to me... or if hes not taking the whole crew your prob be coming with me lol

firecracker is a big banger meeting that is held down at arena essex in november (sorry if I got month wrong) with all the big tin like limos yanks hearses jags etc

walker

You realise that we can have a PA system at Standlake with a certain commentator sprouting random comments like.....'Where's the milk jug'.

The Legend Mike Hook.

corrrr that would be quality, my brother does the bangers there at the moment now

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..