Colin Mcrae helicopter crash

Guest Scrapman53

very sad news this is... didnt really settle on me untill this mornin as i found out late last night....

always remember watching him winning his first world championchip on british soil :appl:

fantastic rally driver to say the least.... my condolences are with his family and friends as of the others involved....

:sick03: COLIN MCRAE :sick03:

GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN

:sick03: Will never be forgotten.

So very sad! I often remember his balls out approach to rallying, even the biggest crashes didn't stop him, he finished so many stages and rally's with his car in pieces, still setting fastest stage times along the way. Anytime i see a legacy i think of his camel and rothmans liveries, that's how i'll remember him. As always, its his family i feel most sorry for, RIP Colin McRae.

Tragic events yesterday, such a waste of 4 lives and 2 being so young. My heart goes out to Colin's wife and his friend's wife and the rest of both family's. I cant begin to imagine how both family's are feeling at this sad sad time. :(:sick03:

that tribute you done th link to Hutch sums up Colin Mcrae to a T gung ho balls or nowt for the win the last itme i seen him was at the lanark motor show this year in a rav buggy giving it flat out i have a photo but don't know how to upload it soz

GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN

SIMPLY THE BEST

Guest Scrapman53

I've been gutted all day. What a sad end to the life of a true legend.

Every time I seen Colin Rallying, particularly with something RWD, he was always pulling more revs than anyone else, getting the most he could out of the car. Now it will all just be memories.

My condolencies go out to all the families and friends of those involved in the accident. :(:sick03:

A complete motorsport legend. I grew up being a fan of his dad followed by Colin. I have many of his books and videos and probably the reason I bought a Subaru years ago. He had one of these out-of-this-world skills and I'm sure he could have won on anything with 2 or 4 wheels. A great bloke too.

Most people's two favourite Rally driver's have left us so early within two years with Richard Burn's as well :(

The ironic coincedence of Dave Richard's (Subaru Prodrive boss) flying home from Spa early because of Colin's accident and also havng a crash in his helicopter with his wife onboard. Luckily they were ok.

not only do we have to send CONDOLENCES to the mcrae family we have to remember the others in the helicopter as well

THE LORD GIVETH AND THE LORD TAKITH AWAY

Bible Readings: Genesis 151-6;Hebrews 11:1-3, 8-16; Luke 12:32-40

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..