Tga to tex converter.

Guest Scrapman53

Guest Scrapman53

I think it would be better to have the Tga to Tex converter on the UKDirt site for download instead of instructions on how to use the command prompt. Newbies are having problems with the command prompt as they don't understand it. This has been a popular help question in the skinpainting forum for as long as I can remember. The converter is easy. Just drop your .tga in the folder and double click the textures.bat file then rename the new file as carXXX.tex.

Here's the converter if UKDirt wants to upload it to the site with instructions. :thumbs_up:

tga_2_tex.zip

Another thing that could be added to the forums empty tutorials section :shrug:

Ps, only just noticed thats not the way you would do it if using the one scrappy uploaded

Edited by Munster

• 2 weeks later...

I think it would be better to have the Tga to Tex converter on the UKDirt site for download instead of instructions on how to use the command prompt. Newbies are having problems with the command prompt as they don't understand it. This has been a popular help question in the skinpainting forum for as long as I can remember. The converter is easy. Just drop your .tga in the folder and double click the textures.bat file then rename the new file as carXXX.tex.

Here's the converter if UKDirt wants to upload it to the site with instructions. :thumbs_up:

Much, much easier...............thnx scrapman :thumbs_up:

Is it okay for us to use it on the website ??

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..