Daimler 250 V8

swindy

Here is the Daimler 250 V8 , yes I'm still making models lol, and iv got rid of the engine pic and put the engine bay and engine in like the hillman hunter i did ,was ment to race it to night in BWS but started it 3 days ago so didn't get time to finish it ,abit more to do than you see in pic's but will be out soon ,hope you like so far....

post-871-1190587052_thumb.jpg

post-871-1190587064_thumb.jpg

nice model swindy :appl:

r u still going to be completing warton

what a random message....

anyways... well done swindy looking good so far like the rest of ure models that have been made.... :appl:

cant wait to wrap it round a post at old skool :king:

car looks good,but color changes because between side and roof mapping gotta be fixed.

catch me on MSN maybe i can try to brush it in photoshop like on my own cars

and btw nice to see you back again makin cars

Edited by Haadee#525

nick your mk2 jag looks amazing i love the interior, also swindys 250 v8 looks good to, its nice to see nick putting in loads of effort on interior and such, alot of people just want cars in the game and rush them which makes the final car not look as good as it could have, keep up the good work swindy and nick that car is amazing !!!!!

All modellers have different views on what they feel is more important when making models. As your probably aware its not an easy thing to learn to do and though Nick's tutorial is a great help it is only part of the story. The things ppl wish to include in models is limited by poly counts and preference and other construction limits. Detailed interiors look great but often usable interior photos are not available ..particularly for older cars. Nice when you can get them ...but not a reason to abandon a model or delay it for months or years. Enjoy all the cars ppl spend many hours making for no financial reward at all.

Thanks for the kind comments :thumbs_up:

I will be finishing it once I get back from holiday, it's due to be released for the Firecracker :thumbup:

cool,for the guys that at firecracker watch good at #13 PEEWEE car,that one will be released sometime to.

I'll get square on pics.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..