me bros new f2

Gazza#131

have a wee play about on photoshop and practice but then again I mentioned that and u said u couldnt do it :banghead2::shrug:

a wee tip I got told is do outlines on the panels and wing :thumbs_up:

It does say it's the first F2 he has painted.... :scared15:

i agree. to be honest, my first f2 skin was using decals that i had looked on the internet for so dont put him down for it. its a nice looking skin mate i would say. it is easy to do your own decals, try searching the internet and download new fonts, then mess around with the gradient overlay colours to create unique ones, simply make up a name of a company then add a phone number or website of it in a different colour and font, put them together and you have your own sponsor, it is easy, but it took me a few goes at getting it right, im still getting the hang of it after a few months but search google for photoshop tutorials too, you can learn all sorts in minutes, you feel a lot better when its your own stuff. aside all that, it is a good skin and your certainly on the right path already, just be a bit more individual and dont use the same decals that everyone else uses, saying that i use the chassis decals i.e. RCE or RANDALL decals as they look good but make the rest up your self.

new 1 ish from me never to be seen on track but lads can achive this standard if u had a play when i started my 1st car had no decals on it at all and yea it looked crap but i was my own work

randall was from demonstone tho lmao

post-777-1191023237_thumb.jpg

Edited by Aub

well i had some good teachers tbh big guns and demonstone but i wouldnt make any sense trying to explain to someone else the only way fatdave learnt was by watching me lol i never told him anything he just watched

oh right ok den well ill give it ago anyway nothing wrong wit trying

yeah dont be like danny and ask for every single decal :011:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..