Danny 1st Decal

Danny6660

alpine word doesnt look the same as the real one :shrug: sorry if I sound like am taking a dig whats am not . just thought I would add my opinion

EDIT: spelling

Edited by walker

alpine word doesnt look the same as the real one :shrug: sorry if I sound like am taking a dig whats am not . just thought I would add my opinion

It was just my first practice decal

Bayne was unshore if i should post it i said i would like to. To show others that im giving it a go.

I was just showing danny the basics, wasnt suppose to look like the alpine of rob speaks

ah right sorry if I sounded like I was nagging :scared15:

Good first attempt

the devils unfortunatley is in the detail and getting everthing spot on

signwriters do there own thing with certain letters sometimes to make it fit to pannels or if they dont like the look of it personally - spent many an hour watching my mate do it so i should know - so even if you find an exact font sometimes you have to mod it a bit. Also experiment with the warp/wave and shadow effects to bring your sings to life.

the personal satifaction of doing a car without any cut and paste images or other peples decals is great - keep it up - remember others have been doing this for years and your just starting out - enjoy

Edited by hazy

Good first attempt

the devils unfortunatley is in the detail and getting everthing spot on

signwriters do there own thing with certain letters sometimes to make it fit to pannels or if they dont like the look of it personally - spent many an hour watching my mate do it so i should know - so even if you find an exact font sometimes you have to mod it a bit. Also experiment with the warp/wave and shadow effects to bring your sings to life.

the personal satifaction of doing a car without any cut and paste images or other peples decals is great - keep it up - remember others have been doing this for years and your just starting out - enjoy

Cheers :)

Just thought i would try something new out if i got some good comments i might carry on doing it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..