Aotearoa International Speedway

freew67

http://kiwidirt.com/news.php

Its a fantasy track I threw together in a couple weeks ages ago for the NZ boys. They needed some tracks, so I offered to make a quick one till the real tracks were made. This should work fine with the F1's. Flat wide track that is about a 1/4 mile. Not as fast as Ips, but nice sweeping turns for side by side action. Head over to KDSR to grab the download.

Its a fantasy track I threw together in a couple weeks ages ago for the NZ boys. They needed some tracks, so I offered to make a quick one till the real tracks were made. This should work fine with the F1's. Flat wide track that is about a 1/4 mile. Not as fast as Ips, but nice sweeping turns for side by side action. Head over to KDSR to grab the download.

Having tried this I can confirm it is great fun :king:

Great work as always mate

Love the track, if the track width was narrower (for closer contact racing) it would be perfect for BriSCA

The default tv/track camera angles are spot on too.

I enjoy all the touches around the track, including in the pits.

Just need a few Stockcar Coach Transporters in there for the UK tracks :thumbup:

[attachmentid=19911]

post-241-1191628534.jpg

Yer big thanks to Freew67 for making us this track, we basically asked for a track with a NZ feel to it and Freew delivered exactly that.

Awesome job Free.

Rikstr no problem, enjoyed making something a little different. Splinter we made it a little bigger so more car classes could race on it. Late Models at Ips and Bell are on the tight side :)

Yeah I realise that m8, it's a fantastic NZ track. I was just hinting as to what would make a good fantasy BriSCA track which you could knock up in a couple of weeks ;)

:thumbup:

Rikstr no problem, enjoyed making something a little different. Splinter we made it a little bigger so more car classes could race on it. Late Models at Ips and Bell are on the tight side :)

Yeah I realise that m8, it's a fantastic NZ track. I was just hinting as to what would make a good fantasy BriSCA track which you could knock up in a couple of weeks ;)

If I make a fantasy Brisca track when will I have time for Buxton? :2:

Edited by freew67

If I make a fantasy Brisca track when will I have time for Buxton? :2:

Oooh .. Buxton would be good :) Very fun track to watch at! probably fun to drive also with the downhill bend!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..