kendo and nezza's f2 experience day

Nezza46

after much nagging from kendo,pry and tosh here it is...

if youve got a spare 150 quid burning a hole in your wallet then spend it on this. its held at nir and is well worth it and extremely well organised. its a whole day out of racing experience for those that have never tried it but always wanted to. only downside is its non contact (booo lol ) and the f2's are only 1.6 rather than 2 litres but they feel pretty quick when your in them.

you get a few warm up laps followed by 2 heats each. then you move on to 3 other challenges, a thrash round a part tarmac,part gravel, part concrete track made up in the car park in a race prepared sierra or capri banger, very slidy and back endy lol with your fastest 3 laps recorded. the fastest driver of the day gets a trophy.

then its your fastest 3 laps in a robin reliant, yes robin reliant banger lol...the most unstable car in the world lol followed by the nag drag which involves you being blindfold while driving a metro round a course with a co pilot to tell you where to steer. :unsure:

the afternoon is back to the f2's for the finals. your results from your hts decide which final you go in as they try to keep similar standard drivers together for fairness.

click the link below to watch my final win...ave it...and you even get a lap on the victory wagon to show your trophy off to the deafening applause from the crowd :rofl: (im in the white 66 car)

nezzas final

heres a few photos of the day as well

[attachmentid=19784]

kendo lands a hit on my bumper in the heats and gets told off by the steward lmao

[attachmentid=19785]

nezza gets the robin on 2 wheels

[attachmentid=19786]

kendo gets the back end out in the sierra

[attachmentid=19787]

cue the dellboy comments..

[attachmentid=19788]

nezza and kendo

post-362-1191432704_thumb.jpg

post-362-1191432756_thumb.jpg

post-362-1191433009_thumb.jpg

post-362-1191433097_thumb.jpg

post-362-1191433174_thumb.jpg

kendo lands a hit on my bumper in the heats and gets told off by the steward lmao

'Ave it!!!

Top day out i thought, well worth the 150 sheets.

It's done via www.incarace.co.uk and they also do something similar but with loons at Brum which looks like contact is allowed (not sure how much though)

If you want hire our Mum for the rediculous noise then please, just take her...No charge!

I think a few on here have done this such as Bathy, Parky and i no Budge has got his voucher to give it a go....maybe Mart and Spike could follow you in there cars!!

• 2 weeks later...

What were you doing, peddling round! :rofl:

Shame about the non-contact thing but I guess it's a lot safer that way! I have got a voucher still to be used so may have a wander down Northampton soon.

Cheers for the review. I think Incarace do Saloons at Brum now too :thumbup:

i know what you mean splinter...when your spectating it does look like your peddling round lol... good job you cant see under the car as my legs were going ten to the dozen in true fred flintstone stylee :rofl:

to be honest when your in them they do feel quicker than they look...they are only a 1.6 which is why they are slow compared to the real ones. believe it not i had the foot down as far as it goes up the straight, a quick stab on the brake then foot down flat again round the bend.

and yes splinter i would love to have a go in the real thing.

mc ... there was a pretty large man there on our day and he fitted into a car. they have about 8 f2's all with different sized cabs so you should be ok..not that im saying its you thats big lol :whistling: if you fancy doing it mc i would advice letting them know before hand so they can make sure they have a set of large overalls in.

:rofl: superb nezza.. the next rob speak eh... we will have to get ukdirt boys together and do this next year. :thumbup:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:thumbs_up: Excellent stuff , heres to the ukdirt trophy 2008........who`s up for it ?

:rolleyes:

:rofl: superb nezza.. the next rob speak eh... we will have to get ukdirt boys together and do this next year. :thumbup:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:thumbs_up: Excellent stuff , heres to the ukdirt trophy 2008........who`s up for it ?

:rolleyes:

deffo me trouble is if i was following certain members i think id have to use the bumper lol ie kendo and nezza for example lol

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..