F1 World Final

Kruiz 136

Its a bit late I know but just remembered i took this pic and wondered who it was that owns the vehicle that was parked in front us, its probably been covered before but I can't find a thread so thought I'd ask anyway. :thumbs_up:

post-862-1191450131_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kruiz 136

is chevy still doing the uk dirt t shirts am interested in one :thumbup:

hi guys yes that my car ...... i havent done the tshirts for a long time now same as the stickers coz i had alot of people say they,ll have one but then not bother to order when i could take orders . same as stickers i spent quite a bit of money getting them made then none having them so waste of my time .

hi guys yes that my car ...... i havent done the tshirts for a long time now same as the stickers coz i had alot of people say they,ll have one but then not bother to order when i could take orders . same as stickers i spent quite a bit of money getting them made then none having them so waste of my time .

:thumbs_down: Should have got people to give you a deposit or something before you made the order.

Oh well, I thought it was good that we happened to be parked behind another ukdirter. :thumbup:;)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..