Lewis Hamilton vid from today :-(

splinter

:rofl: that just made my day

aw you not like hamilkton pry.... :thumbup:

lets face it .....hes got talent.

hamilton a good driver but I hate that fud ball alonso :banghead2:

Why the hell did they not bring him in for dry's a lap or two before

Thats a question I screamed at the TV at the time :rofl: I was gutted when he beached himself, his tyres were clearly shot to bits a good couple of laps before, I so hope he wins the championship.

It was a clear case of Marketing ruling sport.

There was no way this championship wasn't going to go to the wire. Did you see the sheepish Mclaren engineer being interviewed afterwards. They ballsed up big time, they were trying to leave him out just long enough for Alonso to get past and earn them BIG advertising money for the last race.

I really want Hamilton to win it, but wouldn't it be hilarious if Alonso went on to win it and take the No.1 plate to Renault. But that wont happen because all they need to do is put some dodgy rubber on his car for a stint or get the fuel rig stuck, or, or , or.

Edited by welly

I agree Welly. McClaren can't afford to loose the marketing rights on Hamilton, which will not be as much if he is not World Champion. (They have to claw back the 50m Fine somehow!!). Plus Ron Dennis won't want the extra cost of painting double figure numbers on his cars next season if Hamilton doesn't win!! ( I guess McClaren would be given 21 & 22 next season).

Ron Dennis surely can't let or won't let Alonso win the title, and will be hoping that Hamilton will just cruise round enough to stay out of trouble and finish the race. IF Hamilton goes out then you will see the tactics you say for Alonso - fuel rig on too long etc, but if Kimi is leading ?????

Should be a tense finish (although it should be all over now!!).

Bring it on :thumbup:

LMAO was worth getting up so early on Sunday just to see him stop in the gravel trap trying to enter the pits...mind you it wasn't as good as Ron's reaction !!! :rofl: He is the most engineered driver ever, it's pathetic! Kimi for the driver's title and Ferrari for the Constructor's...oh no, they've already won the Constructor's because Mclaren were cheating :011:

Alonso has been quoted today as saying he won't get the chance to win in Brazil, so whats the betting he just takes Hamilton out, thats if they let him qualify near enough to get a shot in. Why should he let; A) his rookie team mate and; B) The team that is gonna sack him, win the World title?

By trying to gain extra revenue for having the championship go down to the wire, McLaren have shot themselves in the foot BIG TIME.

On top of all this Massa aint too bad around there either. !!!

wasnt it only a couple of years ago that barrichello moved over and let schumacher win a race quite deliberatley. that in my opinion is worse as it deprived the fans, the people keeping the sport alive from seeing a true result.

also my claim to fame is sharing a pit bay next to hamilton when we were both karting at fulbeck about 8 years ago.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..