setup help

damiengibson

as the title suggests, i need some help for birmingham. im new to the game and can't get my lap times below 14.5. after numerous attempts asking for help in the server tonight with no help, im asking for anyone for setup tips or even a decent setup for me to work on. with this being a new mod i would think that people who are pretty good at this early stage would be willing to help others out as a way of trying to get them into the game.

by the way im using an xbox 360 pad, i know wheels are meant to be better but until i get one i appreciate any help.

cheers.

as the title suggests, i need some help for birmingham. im new to the game and can't get my lap times below 14.5. after numerous attempts asking for help in the server tonight with no help, im asking for anyone for setup tips or even a decent setup for me to work on. with this being a new mod i would think that people who are pretty good at this early stage would be willing to help others out as a way of trying to get them into the game.

by the way im using an xbox 360 pad, i know wheels are meant to be better but until i get one i appreciate any help.

cheers.

Hiya m8

I've attached the setup I was using for pad around birmingham - not sure where i got it but it seemed to work ok for pad anyway (so sorry if someone downloads it and it turns out to be theirs lol!).

My best on this was 13.7 on the ragged edge, with 13.9s consistent.

Hope it helps, stick with it!

Cheers

MoR

MoRBirmingham.zip

cheers.

Hiya m8

I've attached the setup I was using for pad around birmingham - not sure where i got it but it seemed to work ok for pad anyway (so sorry if someone downloads it and it turns out to be theirs lol!).

My best on this was 13.7 on the ragged edge, with 13.9s consistent.

Hope it helps, stick with it!

Cheers

MoR

cheers MoR, very much appreciated. and also to Walker.

i will give it a go and recommend it if its good.

Many thanks once again,

Damien

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..