Logitech wheel

Haadee#525

Hi

I just got my logitech momo racing wheel yesterday,but i think i've some problems.

I guess its in the force feedback configuration or something.

When i drive heat or Rfactor after a while the steer goes to the left,and stays there.

anyone got the same or knows how to fix it ?

and i thought force feedback was that the steer vibrates,hear it goes to the left or right (small piece).

:2:

Hi

I just got my logitech momo racing wheel yesterday,but i think i've some problems.

I guess its in the force feedback configuration or something.

When i drive heat or Rfactor after a while the steer goes to the left,and stays there.

anyone got the same or knows how to fix it ?

and i thought force feedback was that the steer vibrates,hear it goes to the left or right (small piece).

:2:

You need to set you force feedback to negative numbers, i srFactor -100 not sure about heat

You sure you aren't just breaking your left front wheel every race? lol

As it does it in 2 different games, it doesn't sound good, make sure you have the latest drivers, if that doesn't fix it, I'd take it back and get a replacement.

Edited by Nick M48

i dont know much about that stuff

i downloaded software from logitech.com,that didnt make a difference.

On the steer are also 2 lights - only the one on left side burns (does anyone know if they have to burn both?)

The wheel still goes,almost every heat i race to right or left and stays there but wheels ingame are pointing to the front. :thumbs_down::banghead2:

Edited by Haadee#525

Guest Scrapman53

I had that every once in a while with my Microsoft wheel (very seldom though). Never figured out yet what it was, but it felt like it had jumped teeth. A very quick yank lock to lock down the straight would clear it though.

I had that every once in a while with my Microsoft wheel (very seldom though). Never figured out yet what it was, but it felt like it had jumped teeth. A very quick yank lock to lock down the straight would clear it though.

did this exactly with mine scrappy, in the end it was different drivers installed and hey presto problem fixed.

i say different but they were from the sidewinder disc and the ones used before was sidewinder from a google search. the ones from the origonal drivers on the disc sorted it.

only way to switch the the left steering of is go into controls, force feedback, turn ffb to off there is off,low,medium,high, set it to off and leave the rest, it should be at 100% and the other 1 at wheel.

make sure you configure your steering and throttle via the drivers software. :thumbs_up:

i found out that its ok when the 2 lights burn. But they never burn both on heat,but sometimes on rfactor.

The left is what i think that the wheel gets power.

Does anyone else know what the LED on right side stands for ?

I think you may find there is a fault with the Logitech Momo and the way it turns left on some games.

I had the same wheel and same problem and I found problem on the logitech website somewhere. Had to bin it in the end and get a yet another wheel.

I seem to go through set Wheel or set of Pedals a year god knows why.

Cheers

Lakey

• 1 year later...

HaaDee, did you ever solve this problem?

Mine is playing up smilar to yours, when I go to race It just pulls the wheel down to one side and stays there. Ive managed to race on tarmac like this but impossible on shale. Ive tried the latest drivers, installing the game aagin etc but its still the same. Anyone have any ideas on this too?

Cheers

Dazza

I've tried the thump Knobby but didnt work for me lol

Demon, I've tried all sorts to get it centered but when ever i click 'Race' it will always drag the wheel back down to the left. Really strange as I had used it for a couple of weeks no problem and then last Tuesday its all gone belly up! Not really sure where else to go to be honest.

cheers though

Dazzza

have you tried either the clear calibration util or momo centre fix to see if either help

from wingman team

http://www.wingmanteam.com/latest_software/gadgets.htm

if not i'd sugest unistalling your momo through device manager

Cheers Demon but I think i've not made it clear which wheel I have lol.

It's a G25 that im having the trouble with.

Also, when completey reinstalling rFactor, when the fresh version goes on it just brings up all the old settings which I think maybe the problem, how do I go about changing that so when I install it is a fresh copy?

Again any help appreciated, and thanks for the suggestions so far.

Dazza

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..