martin379

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its a signwright job that m8, could use compacta

but looking at the O id go for lhf convecta base

and add a negative slant to it, :thumbs_up:

the stuck bit you might struggle gettin a font for, i'll have a look wen i get home,

ules you have a better pic, more sqaure on, i can rip it for ya.

Edited by demonstone

Thanks for the quick replys, I thought about using Convecta for that but didn't want to incase there was a better font. If you don't find anything for the Stuck-Cars then I'll try and find a more side on pic and trace round it, thanks Demonstate.

• 3 weeks later...

nicccccce what fonts the writing on the bonnet in?

also maybe add a lil blurred drop shadow under the numbers might set them off a bit more :) lookss sweet tho! :appl:

Thanks Rodder, can't rember the font off the top of my head, will look when i get back later, going out just now.

Been asked lots for these fonts on MSN and on here, so here are the names:

Numbers - Babylon5

Sponsors - Rodders(by Rodder and Demonstate lol), Eurostile, Andy(the one Rodder asked about!), Signpainter Script, LHF Convecta maybe Chicago Style or Hotrod, Komika Boogie and Signature...

Martin

Nice car :appl:

Looks spot on,well done

Walker

• 2 weeks later...

Well what can I say :surprise:

Brilliant car and nice colours to ,same colours as jeff gordon 24 car :appl:

Nice touch,well done martin and look forward to seeing the car in my mirror soon :thumbup:

P.S Martin what font is the automotive finishes sign,if its ok for me to ask :thumbs_up:

Edited by walker

• 3 weeks later...

wernt the john player special season cars lotus's as they were designed by colin chapman with the idea of ground effects aerodynamics. ???? or am i thinking the wrong season and designer completely??

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..