Simon Reeds Gala NIght Limo

Gazza#131

that 610 was home made. i sold him the yank estate his old boy raced. wasnt a very good job you could spin the back wheels round on the 2nd car lmao. and it had a 2.3 v6 auto in as well.

ps- i raced my nova gt rod at skeg for the first time yesterday and got a 2nd in heat 1 and won heat 2 by half a lap. get in!!!!

that 610 was home made. i sold him the yank estate his old boy raced. wasnt a very good job you could spin the back wheels round on the 2nd car lmao. and it had a 2.3 v6 auto in as well.

ps- i raced my nova gt rod at skeg for the first time yesterday and got a 2nd in heat 1 and won heat 2 by half a lap. get in!!!!

sherlock? That 2.3 auto did'nt half sound and look like the original v8, especially when it came burberling down the straight with no gears getting pushed, tbh it really did'nt sound much like a ford 2.3!! ;)

Simon's would of been road legal because a few years back a bloke raced a 33ft lincoln limo at cracker and it was all original and was the late lincoln shape! And it got blitzed!

sherlock? That 2.3 auto did'nt half sound and look like the original v8, especially when it came burberling down the straight with no gears getting pushed, tbh it really did'nt sound much like a ford 2.3!! ;)

Simon's would of been road legal because a few years back a bloke raced a 33ft lincoln limo at cracker and it was all original and was the late lincoln shape! And it got blitzed!

george told me he had put a 2.3 auto in it as it was the only v6 he had. also that big limo i think was tony green no.117 of the headhunters. now that was huge.

also george made that cut and shut job because the other donor limo was rotten as a pear in the middle section so he thought it would look unusual to weld another back half on the end.

Edited by dangerous damo

any pics up from the gt gold roof yet anywhere damo

i aint found any yet m8 but when i do ill post a link up.

cheers rikard. the mk2(facelift) lincolns are ten a penny now but when they first came on the scene i know that georges first one at 2000 firecracker cost 1200 quid by the time he got it to the track. he did 3/4 lap one way, 3/4 lap the other way and then had 3 ribs broke when a ds limo went straight through his doors.

any pics up from the gt gold roof yet anywhere damo

i aint found any yet m8 but when i do ill post a link up.

cheers rikard. the mk2(facelift) lincolns are ten a penny now but when they first came on the scene i know that georges first one at 2000 firecracker cost 1200 quid by the time he got it to the track. he did 3/4 lap one way, 3/4 lap the other way and then had 3 ribs broke when a ds limo went straight through his doors.

[attachmentid=20749]

post-765-1194380577.jpg

ow big is that lol got round the first corner and didnt come out anymore lol ...

[attachmentid=20710]

That was a very good gala night aswell

First time for everything!! :rofl: and yes i live right by the track so would know ;)

Edited by calum

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..