Xpert Eleven football management game

Tricky88

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A sales person offered the team to try out a new sport drink for free. The players happily accepted the offer. The drinks however gave the players tummy upsets and the whole team loses form. There are rumours that Sixbolt United is behind it all

what the hell are you playing at knobby lol! :king:

:banghead2: I change my formation and am still losing when will my losing streak ever end :unsure:

A message for Mr Prydie ..... revenge will be sweet lol :unsure:

My new mail when i got home this evening

Someone has spread soap all over the shower room floor so that several players slipped and hurt themselves. Luckily no one was seriously injured. Persistent rumours point to Prydies Tumshies as the ones behind it all.

You cant make a team untill youve joined a league m8 . The new ukdirt league will start on the 29 feb .....

unless people want to start the new league now and run it along side the old one untill the old one expires then this new setup with promotion / relegation and cups will take over as the only league looks so far like 4 divisions :thumbup: ill leave it up to you guys..... finish this season before starting new one / or run along side either way doesnt me im easy ( no comments prydie lol ) let me know what you think

Aussie

Lee

Walker

Hotrod

Ryano

Prydie

Drumbstick

Kruiz

Nick

Nath ( NEW )

Jonmuz

Leek

Bathboy

Fasternie Jnr ( NEW )

Danskin

Knobby

Jimmym uk

Lakey

Lee

Jay ( NEW )

Alb

Trash

Kev

one more and we will have 4 leagues of 6 plus the cups

Agree with Pry, Feb 29th is a long time to wait, set up a league to run along side and end about the same time if possible.

Got The Pikeys next, they have played every team I have the week before, and from the looks of it softened them all up for me. Think the Gas Works unbeaten run may get kicked into touch on Sunday.

Edited by bathyboy81

right ill set up the new league later tonite so make sure you get joined up the seasons wont be anywhere near as long with cups etc and when the current league finishes this new 4 division league will be the on to take over :thumbup:

here are the week 10 results

post-25-1198084722.jpg

post-25-1198084734.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..