Xpert Eleven football management game

Tricky88

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Week 5 results are in and ive finally got my first win of the season , can anyone stop Bathboy and his Queens Park Gasworks who are now 5 points clear

post-25-1196586760.jpg

post-25-1196586769.jpg

Edited by aussie427

Now I just had to lose against aussie's team :banghead2::scared15::rolleyes:

Unlucky for LeeK having 2 first choice defenders out, the scoreline flattered us a bit.

Obviously, I'm over the moon for the lads, but its a marathon not a sprint and you get nothing for being top in December. We'll be taking each game as it comes.

My first win! :thumbup::king: It had to be against the mushrooms aswell :scared15: That win takes the worst team defensively, well, nowhere tbh, still rock bottom. :rofl:

Just seen the match report, I came from 3-2 down to win 5-3 in 3 minutes lol, scored on 90th, 91st & the 92nd minute of the game.

Edited by Kruiz 136

Bathyboy still unbeating as well :o

How long his run go before it ends :rolleyes:

For some reason I thought my next match was tomorrow and so hadn't issued any tactics or removed injured players, it just goes to show that my input makes them play worse, I'd do better not to touch it anymore :rofl:

I'm confident I'm going to beat those nasty League leaders next game though :rofl::scared15:

Edited by Nick M48

Walker your boys took a spanking today lol

my new tactics worked a treat

:rofl::appl:

Someone broke into your club house during the night and punctured all the balls. Because of this todays training session had to be replaced with some other training and the players lost a little bit of form. New balls are purchased for 100 000 econ. Rumours suggest The Pikeys is behind it all.

Damn you smelly Pikeys! ;)

Well done Gasworks, it was a pretty un-eventful match of which I managed to hold slightly more possession I just failed to get a shot in :rofl:

dam beating by leek 5-1 ,I feel I could be in the relegation battle :scared15::banghead2:

what a week for the mighty ipswich f.c beaten 5-0 by the previous bottom team lol :blink:

Wahey, and with that, we got mid-table :rofl: Perhaps I've found some form, 2 wins in a row..... naaahhh back to losing next week I think. :scared15::blink:

Ive found some form atlast L L L D L L L D L :thumbup: thats relegation form lol

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..