When is Eastbourne out as there is a meeting there in MNS?

Gazza#131

agree with the above^^^^ :thumbs_up:

unless u want to get leaned and pinned and blocked, infielded, lossied and generally pratted about (dont know if ull filter that) then go ahead and race it.

i wud personally rather watch paint dry than that

TNB you get some folk infeilding as well . Its the same old if your face fits ;)

Thought I would take a look at the replay to see what the modded claims were about. Well there is no sign of any modding there at all. The car involved was Haadee's new T-BIRD which if you bother to check out the thread on this forum was sent out with far too much power..hence the excessive perfomance.

Hope that clears things up a bit. :2:

oops so it was...hard to tell from messed skins when using rear view and cockpit view in stats to check revs and mph etc. The monarch is one of the faster yanks and certainly capable of the performance it was giving.

race rules seemed a bit free for all ...and cockpit views of some of the models are not good.

quote from nath676 'clearly modded'

personally i dont agree with modding and i think ukidrt hates people who mod!

I think you'll find that ' UK Dirt ' dont agree with people sharing accounts to post with.............espescialy when one accounts already been locked.

* awaits another " whys retards account been locked" thread.* :thumbup:

I think you should all wait and be paitent , if the word about the track being released this weekend hadnt got out then you wouldnt have known about it... no wonder alot of people give up modelling... and where does modded come into eastbourne being released makes me think twice before joining the league and i dont know about the rest of the 'Regulars' with high posts etc.

I think you should all wait and be paitent , if the word about the track being released this weekend hadnt got out then you wouldnt have known about it... no wonder alot of people give up modelling... and where does modded come into eastbourne being released makes me think twice before joining the league and i dont know about the rest of the 'Regulars' with high posts etc.

a am being pateint a was just wondering if it was being released or not thats all so no need to have a go at people

ok to update you all i HAVE been on this track for 4 days flat out trying to get the lil bits dun that needed to be dun as of yet this is not quite right so NO ITS NOT BEING RELEASED this weekend but very soon as tnb's next meeting is on it....i havnt replyed to anyones post for the simple reason is DO YOU NEED TO KNOW EVERY LITTLE STEP i do on the track? this will be done very soon i am working on it

as for people keep popping up on msn is it done yet that dont help( i need msn as i use to pc's to model with so i sign in send to ova pc and sign off before any ask's why do i sign on msn then and to be fair i have a life aswell)

please just await my next topic where you WILL see arlingtonR RELEASED

THANKS

TADS

ps: im not trying to be rude or arsey

I can honestly say i don't think he cares about being banned it's panse hence why he used a modded car so if i was you i'd take a step back and think why no one remotely entertaining races or ever will on you're league?! I don't agree with modding, but when lossies like you mod on his league why should'nt he return the favour?

Edited by calum

Modding.... :3: Highly doubt he was modded tbh... stig is a good driver and can be fast when he wants and a good wrecker most of the time... Don't see what all the fuss is about! So you people who are moaning that he was modded... Go back to sleep and dream some more! :11: Good Day!

Modding.... :3: Highly doubt he was modded tbh... stig is a good driver and can be fast when he wants and a good wrecker most of the time... Don't see what all the fuss is about! So you people who are moaning that he was modded... Go back to sleep and dream some more! :11: Good Day!

thanks weasel and others :) i just got 2 questions for u all an zarky

for zarky is

IF YOU BEAT RYAN ARE YOU MODDED???

everyone

me being modded has nothing to do with this track?

and zarky/damo why are you allowing zarky to use your account he may be banned like you are

and it wasnt modded i have nothing against zarky

and anyway mns is **** and cannard is basically taking over the league but o well i shuldnt care im never racin it again ill make a treck to mnb again

:coffee:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..