Skinpainters Assistance Needed,

BANGERMAD07

Hi :042:

I was wondering if any of the keen skinpainters would be able to paint a banger skin for online racing(Free leagues for now) Unfortunatly my copy of photoshop and also 3dmax9 was wiped due to Viruses sending spam emails out and this was the advisable step by Bt Internet,

If it wouldnt trouble you to put,

Coal Power on one side with number 6 and also on the other side Can i please have Mr Wrecker and again number 6 on the other side, If possible in the Dann Klynn Decal font, on the bonnet could i have A&A Components with Nuts Bolts and Fastners underneath in smaller letters And on the back panel can i have W!

in the style of 'Limbo's L! Decal. Also on the Boot lid Can i please have Bonnars Garage, 01592 801831 in smaller letters to Bonnars Garage

Can the car be White with Blue receding coloured Pillars and ANY unlimited car would be best suited Preferably a Graniis or Graniih What ever is easiest,

Skin would help me get started and i will be using the skin for a forseeable(sp?) time

Thanks In advance

Edited by BANGERMAD07

• 8 months later...
Guest timmsyh
Heres The Finished Piece.. Comments Welcome.. Thanks To Rodder For The Render :thumbup:

[attachmentid=21597]

[attachmentid=21598]

thats assum can you make me one ive painted a mk1 in photo shop and i want a mk2 granada but i cant get it in the game cos i dont now how do u if so can you tell me cheers

it is black body yellow bonet opasite to posh wash and i want harry the hamster written up the side and # 7 cheers and cossworth wheels like on the estate and just like wasted signs and bits cheers

haz

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..