Heat vs. RFactor - Have your say!

DanSkin

Just duplicating what is also posted in the main F1 Forum - http://forum.kev149.com/index.php?showtopic=26799

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Afternoon folks. As promised, now is your chance to have your say as to whether we should be running Heat F1s or RFactor F1s 2008... Please fill in the details below, and PM them to me, DanSkin (click here to PM me - copy and paste the 'details' bit of this message across...). Everyone who sends me a PM should get a thank you / acknowledgement of receipt message back.

We're doing this by PM to avoid any nastiness / dispute on here. It'll hopefully also give everyone a fair chance to have their say without fear of judgement from others - nothing anyone says will go beyond the F1 or General Admin Teams, so don't worry. Along the same lines reasoning like "RFactor = Rpooper" or "Heat is poo" don't carry much weight... If you feel that passionately and strongly about it, please explain why.

UK Dirt F1 Future Voting

Nickname:

Number:

RFactor OR Heat for 2008:

Why:

Would you continue to race if the other was chosen:

We've picked these few bits as being "key", you're welcome to add as little or as much extra as you please. No deadline as such yet, we'll see how it goes, but I'd like to think we can get the bulk in by early January please.

All the best for Christmas and the New Year. :blink:

Wouldnt it be better releasing the full rfactor version before anyone votes on which 1 is better??

seems a bit harsh to compare them when 1 doesnt have the full version out yet.

Theoretically yes, but most people have already decided which they prefer and have condemned rFactor without giving it a chance, so it probably won't make much difference in my opinion.

Wouldnt it be better releasing the full rfactor version before anyone votes on which 1 is better??

A very valid point, and I think it's important to stress that if anybody thinks their vote could be swayed either way when they get their hands on the full version, should wait for the full version to be released before they vote..... there's plenty of time.

And the good news is that the full version of the mod should be out sometime next week :thumbup:

A very valid point, and I think it's important to stress that if anybody thinks their vote could be swayed either way when they get their hands on the full version, should wait for the full version to be released before they vote..... there's plenty of time.

And the good news is that the full version of the mod should be out sometime next week :thumbup:

Any chance of the photoshop layered files for us to work on alternate car chassis paint schemes MoR? Or will they be delivered with the full mod?

I can't wait for the full version :thumbup:

Any chance of the photoshop layered files for us to work on alternate car chassis paint schemes MoR? Or will they be delivered with the full mod?

I can't wait for the full version :thumbup:

They will be available with the full mod. The Sunday Night Thunder league which I'll be running from 6th January will use the real life skins included with the mod, so you'll have a couple of months to choose your own chassis/paint the cars :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..