MP3 help

Tricky88

if u just use media player and rip the tracks off cd and put them on the mp3 player they should in theory work!

and i use limewire for songs altho it can be known for virus' i havnt ever had one off it tho...

Edited by hotrod331

limewire I never use or any of these download programs

Caused a virus on my old pc so I got a new pc

I just take songs from Cd's and put them onto my mp3 player

If you downloaded itunes onto your pc Aussie then it should give you the option to make that the default player. When u put a cd in your machine it should play it through itunes as an MP3 file then is easy enough to transfer over to your daughters MP3 player.

You can register with itunes and buy songs via there shop. It's 79p per song and i think it's £6.99 for an album.

For those that are on a file sharing system....... When the download is finished have you ever thought about scanning that new downloaded file with your anti-virus? :rolleyes:

i rip my files in WMA format, because it makes much smaller files and you can hardly tell the difference in quality. its in the media player options :thumbs_up:

Also most mp3 players can play wma files

Edited by pazza

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..