New Skins

crewesader

Lo All,

Can someone who understands PLAIN ENGLISH do me a skin please?

F2 chassis PM me 4 details.

Thanks to a TIMEWASTER I have missed the deadline but can poss get in next weeks patch.

Thanks

Crewesader

Excuse me but i did do your skins thank you very much, If you have a problem then directly contact me :3:

The Nerve of you :coffee:

I have sent you 3 DIFFERENT PM,s requesting you to make the WING the CORRECT GRADE COLOUR

and am still waiting for you to send correct skin as requested in 1st PM???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Crewesader

I have sent you 3 DIFFERENT PM,s requesting you to make the WING the CORRECT GRADE COLOUR

and am still waiting for you to send correct skin as requested in 1st PM???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Crewesader

I can safely say i have had no pms off you :shrug: , The wing should the right colours and if not i have given you the approiate psd file that you could have easily coloured in using paint or some other program :coffee: I have no had the time i wished to have during the later stage of this week so i was on another pc without photoshop, But next time i highly advise you pm people when asking for skins and be a little more considerate, After 1 day i had a pm of you asking about it, Rome wasnt built in a day RANT OVER :3:

F2's are hairdriers anyway :thumbup:

Bangers are beyond cr*ap :o Crewesader, if you're still looking for an F2 skin, pm with your details I will do it for the update tomorrow.

Its good rob speak does'nt agree with you. :thumbup:

why is that tom?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..