Banger rFactor mod WIP

Kruiz 136

It is very hard to get decent banger style damage on a car in rFactor in my experience, as i spent a few weeks playing with bangers in the very early days before I got obsessed with those damn tractors.

The main problem with it was that the damage caused stutters but this may have been improved by the patches that have been released since. :shrug:

Realistic visual damage or not, I still think that a banger type mod in rFactor would be very good and driving a car with normal worn suspension and not some race bred thing is so much fun.

It is very hard to get decent banger style damage on a car in rFactor in my experience, as i spent a few weeks playing with bangers in the very early days before I got obsessed with those damn tractors.

The main problem with it was that the damage caused stutters but this may have been improved by the patches that have been released since. :shrug:

Realistic visual damage or not, I still think that a banger type mod in rFactor would be very good and driving a car with normal worn suspension and not some race bred thing is so much fun.

blah blah blah blah :5:

We adjusted the damage for my Street Stock mod, at first you could fold it like a pretzel... oh I didnt see any pretzels while I was over there... so, you could fold it up like half eatin scone that some fat chick just sat on. I think its very do-able, plus you can set it to knock bumpers and other various parts off with a hard enough hit.

We adjusted the damage for my Street Stock mod, at first you could fold it like a pretzel... oh I didnt see any pretzels while I was over there... so, you could fold it up like half eatin scone that some fat chick just sat on. I think its very do-able, plus you can set it to knock bumpers and other various parts off with a hard enough hit.

From a Country Man where they think a DD is reversing into each other at 20mph..... :3:

From a Country Man where they think a DD is reversing into each other at 20mph..... :3:

sometimes they tip on their side and explode into a ball of flames though

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..