Couple of templates with coachlines....

Dazza290

Hello all,

Im after a couple of templates with coachlines, I've had a go at doing some my self but they look worse then awful to be honest and wondered if there was some kind person who would upload me some.

Im particulary after the SmithT and Flcs, but anything is welcome (I've got the Elite but fancied a car change)

Wrighty kindly sent me one but I altered it and saved it and then messed it up and saved it so Im back to square one :scared15:

Cheers

Dazza

Hello all,

Im after a couple of templates with coachlines, I've had a go at doing some my self but they look worse then awful to be honest and wondered if there was some kind person who would upload me some.

Im particulary after the SmithT and Flcs, but anything is welcome (I've got the Elite but fancied a car change)

Wrighty kindly sent me one but I altered it and saved it and then messed it up and saved it so Im back to square one :scared15:

Cheers

Dazza

lol erse, if that was any good for you i can send it again later today :)

Thanks for the offer again Wrighty, managed to sort the problem I was having, was doing skins in Photoshop 7 but the 'resolution' settings seemed to be low and everything looked fuzzy in game so I switched back to trusty Photoshop 6 and it seems to be ok :thumbs_up:

:2: Anyway mate

Dazza

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..